Reviews for Endgame House of Anubis (Season 3)
doctorsgirl262 chapter 21 . 6/18
I've just binged this whole series and I absolutely love it! can't wait for more
please update
cocopurpleclouds chapter 15 . 4/4
loving this story. please update
xxJustBeingMexx chapter 14 . 2/9
I really love how you've written KT and how Joy is starting to grow into her own. I can't wait to see how everyone reacts to Cam and Amber's project, and how Cam navigates this mess of secrets she's fallen into! Great chapters :)
xxJustBeingMexx chapter 12 . 2/5
I just wanted to tell you that I have breezed through both Impossible House and Unsteady House as well as these chapters in only a few days!

I used to be obsessed with House of Anubis quite a few years ago, and a variety of stress points alongside lockdown has awakened my nostalgia and search for comfort which led me to your series. It has been an absolute pleasure to read your work and it is by far the best content I've found in this category.

Camilla is so well crafted as a character, and her bond with Fabian is unlike any twin fic I've read before. I especially love Camilla's unique relationships with each character, and the dynamic way each friendship changes with the events of the chapters. My soft spot for Victor has grown enormously as the story has unfolded, and I adore the slowburn love between Camilla and Jerome.

This is so well-written and I feel like I could gush forever! I hope you're doing well, and I look forward to any future updates :)
e l o d i e chapter 6 . 11/29/2020
i hope you update again soon! (no pressure ofc, don’t overwork yourself)
e l o d i e chapter 6 . 11/27/2020
i love this so much! can’t wait for new updates (also, can we just incinerate mara and punch some sense into jerome? please?)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2020
this is so good! i’m pissed at jerome but i’m excited for some drama between them (and i hate mara so i’m just completely incapable of feeling bad for her). i love camilla and eddie’s friendship, and all i can do is HOPE kt isn’t as annoying as she is on the show
bethisabear chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
What?! No! This is just unneeded cruelness in a terrible year. We finally have them kiss and then on the summer he goes for Mara and she's all smug about it?! It's just mean.
Loved the chapter overall though
LegendsOfTime chapter 1 . 11/13/2020