Reviews for Silverstar
Foxstar24 chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Very Exelent.
Sandra AThrenael chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
Yes, its me, just not logged in. I have had absolutely NO time to review your story, and I apologize, because you have oh-so-faithfully reviewed mine, but when I get a chance, I will read and review every chapter alot. Oh, and a little writer's tip: space out the paragraphs, it really is hard to read.
Sandra Athrenael chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
hi, its me. wow, nine reviews! Thats way more than I remember you telling me you had! Its a good start. A really good start.
Sandra Athrenael too lazy to log in.u know the drill chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
. .

ok, that was what I had to say. Ok, thanks for all the reviews you gave me. I promise when I get a chance I will go on fictionpress and review your stories! Oh, and you'll get to see me this weekend! Yay!
Sandra Athrenael too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
I LOVE your bio! Quote: I am dementedly paranoid (seriously, If I find something slightly discolored in my cereal I am convinced someone is trying to poison me): Unquote

...oh and by the way...your story is good too.

no, great! And don't worry, there won't be ANY romance in "Pirates life for me"

besides, Jack Sparrow flirts with everyone, so it wont be too unusual...
Sandra Athrenael chapter 4 . 9/20/2003
me again. I'm getting annoying, aren't I? Hah, anyways, I still haven't read the story *surprise surprise* and i can still see you right now!
Sandra Athrenael chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
GUESS WHAT? I STILL haven't read your story...imagine that! i can see you right now! hah! anyways, on to chapter 4!
Sandra Athrenael chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
I still haven't read your story yet, but i will, no bout a doubt it. Guess what? hi! Sorry, I'm nreally hyper right now...sugar...sugar...hehehehe.
Sandra Athrenael chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
I haven't read your story yet...but i promise i will. There's no quesiton about whether its good or not, because ALL your writing's good. Off to chapter 2!
Madame Arrow Foxfire chapter 5 . 6/29/2003
This is beginning to sound mysterious. So, what did Kuna do to Thornlock for interrupting his daydream in chapter three, or hasn't he done anything yet?
clara200 chapter 3 . 6/26/2003
nice fic.
Great King of Evil chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
Unique Warlord, mention of wildcats which is rare, and basically a good vixen and ferret will typically make a good story. Continue, please.