Reviews for Mama Raven
RubixJr chapter 10 . 10/1
this is a nice story, keep up the good work
ReavesTheReader chapter 10 . 9/20
I recently found this fic and speed red through it all. Now I'm hyped up for your future updates. I see great potential in this fic especially since Raven can either continue to mellow out and be a wholesome mother until the kiddo's adulthood or turn feral at the immediate sign of danger to her baby girls and be as badass as can be fighting Salem's goons like a witch possessed. Whatever you plan for this story, I am keenly interested in seeing it through. XD
X chapter 10 . 9/14
I am absolutely loving this story
chapter 11?
FictionFolly chapter 10 . 7/23
Really good quality work here. Loved all the hard work you've put into building tension in the earlier chapters pay off. One problem ends and another begins. Couldnt stop reading it! Keep up the good work!
Lolobugga1 chapter 10 . 7/15
This has gotta be one of my favorite fics I've ever read. I applaud you for it. Minor issues, sure but nothing is perfect.

I stayed up way to late, well early I guess, reading this masterpiece.

I really hope for it to continue and maybe a sequel of how Ruby and Yang turn out as teenagers.

I love the adorable, cute Ruby and Raven moments. The Yang and Ruby moments as well as the mother and daughter bonding between the three.

You've done a wonderful job and I wish you the best
i am glad there was at least some heavy pushback from lionheart, cause Ironwood was really about to sorta invade another kingdom out of bounds that were set. it seems that Ironwood semblance is a full force cause no sane general would dare to force into there ally and don't except some serious resitance. if the Mistral council had not greenlit of this plan of riddig bandits, what the old Atleisein guy was doing was the same as terror actions in another country.(at least by our standards, what remnants standards are i don't know)
Torrasque666 chapter 10 . 7/9
I binged this and have loved every minute of it
MKH301 chapter 10 . 6/8
Ironwood really needs to calm the fuck down with this danzo shit. I agree that Raven should be punished in some way, but having ruby be trained as a root child soldier thing, is fucked up beyond everything.
ABigAssMoose chapter 10 . 5/26
I'm still loving every moment of this story. I hope you're stress lessens a bit, but glad to see your writing remains top notch!

Can't wait to read more!
Kolomte'49 chapter 10 . 5/18
Es bueno ver que esta historia continúa. Claro, el capítulo anterior también había dado la impresión del final de una ‘primera parte’, pero me alegra que no haya terminado ahí.
Realmente pude imaginarme cómo se desarrollaba la primera parte, ¡sobretodo cuando Ruby y Yang bajaron las escaleras! XD.
Ahora, la parte de Crow escuchando la estratagema de Ozpin… WOW, solo WOW. Más que nada, porqué fue el mismo Ironwood quien señala que era una mala idea. Por un momento llegué a pensar que esta historia podría terminar en algo como “La familia Xiao-Long/Rose/Branwen vs el mundo” con todos ellos queriendo alejarse de Ozpin y Salem en algún punto.
GrapeFanta chapter 10 . 5/15
I felt like this chapter worked for the most part. The only problem I had was the sharp tone shifts in it.

Probably would have been better to spread it put between two chapters. In my opinion.
M Rodriguez1 chapter 10 . 5/15
Glad your back in the game
So ozpin plan is having ruby to fight Salem trained by raven even though the changes of ruby saying no is really high because raven essentially raised her and yang.
That not going to backfire at all.
Unsung Senpai chapter 9 . 5/13
I just wanna type right of this moment...

I had a very enjoyable BINGE reading through 9 chapters straight up for whole day up to this point. And cool to read you're a fellow Coeur enthusiast.
JustAReader124 chapter 1 . 5/12
Oh shoot, I just realised that vernal is in the main bubble head thingy. Makes me wonder what role she’ll play in this fic. AH so exciting!