Reviews for Leap of Faith
Belmakori chapter 7 . 4/30/2021

Belmakori chapter 6 . 4/30/2021

Her sight has been restored!

Belmakori chapter 5 . 4/30/2021
Wow...that was cool.

I liked how Daelynn was able to walk away non-chalantly.

Belmakori chapter 4 . 4/29/2021
Whoa!

And the hits keep coming!

Belmakori chapter 3 . 4/29/2021
Interesting development... ;)

Belmakori chapter 2 . 4/29/2021
That was an amazing fight scene!

Another cliffhanger!

Belmakori chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
Uh...oh.

Braxes again?

And she's blind?

penny4him chapter 7 . 12/26/2020
~Grin!~ What a perfect ending! Loved it! Thanks so much for sharing this story. It was so great! Loved to see Sard and Daelynn's easy interactions during this epilogue. They seem so comfortable with each other. Her joke about the other side of his face being better, but not by all that much-haha! Nice. Really liked your descriptions throughout too. This story has become a favorite!
penny4him chapter 6 . 12/26/2020
Oh, yes! Yes! I loved this chapter so much that I nearly cried tears of joy! Honestly. I'm so happy for Daelynn! And what a wonderful surprise about Tymora! Nice bit with Sard too. Nice glimpse of his true character, helping the "old servant woman."
aaronmag chapter 7 . 12/26/2020
Sard is a lucky bastard! Ha ha!

This all works well. It is both made me laugh and blush at the same time.
aaronmag chapter 6 . 12/26/2020
I had a feeling she and the goddess were going to have a heart to heart. I liked this. And I liked the way you introduced the thought about a fish and then used it for Tymora to make her exit.

Also I liked the lesson Tymora was trying to teach her as well. Daelynn does have a bit of arrogance. As necessary as it is for her job a bit of perspective doesn't hurt. Plus being blind has certainly given her skills she can use in the future.
penny4him chapter 5 . 12/20/2020
Daelynn was very lucky indeed! I like how you interspersed parts of the reading about Lady Luck smiling down on them with the action. Seems like Tymora is definitely still watching out for Daelynn. Loved the part where Sard threw the hymn book at just the right moment, and the results. :) And Daelynn's "Not alone!" when told that she's going to meet her goddess. Nice. Excited for the next chapter. I'm still waiting with baited breath for Daelynn's sight to be restored. I hope.
aaronmag chapter 5 . 12/14/2020
Man I flew through this! Lots of good action. I like how you brought in the aspects of luck that played into it (the belt buckle, the thrown book, etc.).

Am I right in thinking the various aspects of Tymora were there too? Like, for example, the parishioner who flirts with him briefly was an example of Lady Luck smiling at him right before he had to make an amazing throw?

The more I think about it...of course that is all by design. And it is well done. I liked it.
penny4him chapter 4 . 12/11/2020
That's where you end the chapter? Gah! Nice cliff hanger. I want to read more, and soon.
Fascinating descriptions of the temple and what Daelynn perceives without sight. It felt like being there. Their knowledge of the numbers pertaining to darts was cool too. You can see the attraction growing between Daelynn and Sard. And her comment about Sard missing out-hehe. Nice.
More soon? Please?
aaronmag chapter 4 . 12/10/2020
This is perfect! I got the notification just after finishing something and want to take a little break.

Her clothes were on the floor by the bed where she had left them. She dressed quickly – they felt a little damp - and grasping her walking stick made her way to the bedroom doorway.

I think you want another dash after ‘stick’

"Well, you certainly did", muttered the elf maid under her breath.

Heh heh heh. :)

Solonor's Eyes! I missed it, and I'm a trained bowman."

I like the reference to Solonor here.

BTW this is all interesting. Reads well...

"I am on a job, not out looking for... companionship! And, the burns scare most women away."

"Most? Hmm."

Ha ha! This is all gold!

The service had started!

Nice ending cliffhanger.

This all worked well to me. I liked them puzzling through it all and it makes sense she would recognize unusual tapping due to her blindness.