Reviews for Leap of Faith
aaronmag chapter 3 . 11/29/2020
Good to see more. Commenting as I go:

She found a doorway, blocked by a fabric hanging.

I would reverse to 'hanging fabric'.

A soft snore was the only reply.

Oh my! Ha ha! Poor Sard! He doesn't even know what he is missing! That was hilarious!

You know you had comments at the beginning of 'show don't tell' and then said there was a lot of 'telling' here. To me telling is when there are big blocks of text that contain an info dump. Here the information was passed through dialogue. I thought it all worked really well. I was into it.

Very enjoyable read!
penny4him chapter 3 . 11/28/2020
What a wonderful surprise as to who was at the door! So glad that Sard survived. The plot thickens. Their playful banter made this such a fun chapter. Love how you show that they are attracted to each other through Sard noticing things like the scent of Daelynn's hair, etc. Looks like Daelynn will have to reconcile how she feels about Tymora after all. Looking forward to the next chapter.
aaronmag chapter 2 . 11/15/2020
Woah, that fight was intense! Interesting how taking away her eyesight makes fighting someone like Poke a challenge.

I did find one typo:

. It stopped the knife from moving closer to her but the strain on her should[er] was intense.

Good ending hook. I hope it isn’t Braxes because I don’t think she’ll get so lucky escaping him again!
penny4him chapter 2 . 11/15/2020
Daelynn! Another cliffhanger. She can still fight, but what will happen to her now? Nice scene for Poke's passing. Apparently he did give her some redeeming info, if she can figure out what it means.
penny4him chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
So happy to read about Daelynn again! But I feel so sorry for her. So glad she has some good friends, at least. Sarise's description of Thursk's kilt suiting him made me smile. I'm sure many women wouldn't disagree. LOL. And now the plot thickens. Hope this sets Daelynn on a brighter path again somehow. Nice hanging ending. Gotta read more!
aaronmag chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
I was surprised to see this notification pop up in my inbox. Pleasantly surprised.

When I read the description I expected something a lot more depressing. But while she is bitter and angry and feeling sorry for herself she still has some good friends. And it was a really pleasant scene to just sit and listen to them chat

Slight typo: Shequickly made a sign that worshippers off Sune use for protection from evil.

worshippers-worshipers off-of

Ending hook was good. Also enjoyed the scene setting where she just listened to all the varied conversation. Very nice touch.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2