Reviews for Dark Control
Update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
good story
Kaylen Cooper chapter 14 . 6/5/2009
I really like this! It's a shame that it's never been continued.

If it ever is, I'll be keeping an eye out though. :)
4477 chapter 13 . 8/1/2006
Hope you update soon. By the way I think i'll make a guess as to what the dark figures are: Those creepy shadow things from 02 in some kind of human form.
4477 chapter 14 . 7/25/2006
Really nice story I can't wait to see what happens next. By the way in case you use Megidramon again I looked up his attacks: Megid Flame and Dragon Howling.
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
please continue
Arcon chapter 13 . 5/9/2006
Please finish this story, if ur out there
Peter Kim chapter 13 . 2/3/2005
Rika and Renamon will not hold back like Takato and Guilmon did and will give their all to free the other Tamers and their digimons. Rika/Renmon and the other Digidestineds should go after the weaker Tamers and their digimons like Kazu/Guardromon and Kenta/Marineangelmon first since Henry/Terrermon and Ryo/Cyberdramon are going to very hard to free since they are very powerful.
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 13 . 2/1/2005
Yay! You updated. Lets see if you can get the ball rolling again!
DarkMerlin chapter 12 . 10/12/2004
This is a great story, i hope you finish it soon i can't wait to see what happens. The writing is just about flawless. Got to be the best digimon story on the web. Hurry and finish soon!
DualwielderofKeyblades chapter 12 . 9/5/2004
PlEse Finish this fanfic i really like it also i would really like there to be a sequal this is almost the best Tamers/Destend crossover ive ever seen (i made one that never made the cut im gonna mod it a little and rewriye the begining and give it a better ending send it out ) i hope you can bring in omnimon and stuff into the line that would be cool
Digigod chapter 7 . 8/31/2004
ok im not sure m halfway in (starting ch. 8) but my guesses are the dark masters myotismon d-reaper, possibly even apokalomon but anyway those are some guesses i through out cause those are the big booses of digimon seasons 1-3
Dragons star chapter 12 . 8/31/2004
Let's see... Great story, well thought out plot, Jeri was a bit ooc (but I understand why so that's not much of a problem). But you do have multiple typos and mistakes in your chapters, not to be rude or anything but try and re-read your chapters a couple of times so that there aren't any typos or mistakes that could cause slight confusion in the story. But I do realize that your lack of time doesn't really help in the matter... Update soon!
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 8/31/2004
nice
azereath chapter 12 . 8/31/2004
yes finally an update, good chapter but a bit short so could you make the next one longer.