Reviews for Waiting for You
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
0.- best fic ever xD
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
D yay not a bashing fic but it makes you seem like all the g-boys hate her or just heeroi xD
Lulu2006 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
this is by far one of my favorite stories
agapeNuria chapter 5 . 3/18/2006
Good Job
kimi chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
oh my gosh. that's so sweet. i feel like im gonna cry any minute now. i'm just glad nothing tragic happened like wufei dying or something. your kinda done already so i cant tell you to keep updating but keep writing. WRITE ON! -

ps: forgive me if i'm an idiot but you have to understand its 4:30 in the ! bye bye!
Hieiko chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
Lovely story.
Tsuchi chapter 5 . 4/22/2005
aw! So sweet! Much love and praise!
Cecilia chapter 5 . 8/28/2004
this has literally become my FAVORITE couple.

W/R is my new fav.

I love this story to bad it had to end -_-,
athenis chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
pure fluff is good.i wanted tocompliment you on a job well done with this story.
Airen2 chapter 5 . 3/30/2004
Okay I generally don't like stories where Duo and Heero are a couple. I just can't visulize them together (Quatre and Trowa aren't as hard to visulize). However I think it was necessary to your story and I love the main couple. I would have never thought about Relena with the woman basher. I'm going to read more stories by you now.
Stars-Child chapter 5 . 10/28/2003
aw! That was so swet! I love it! And this pairing of course! Write a sequel!

Keep it up!

Moonlit Evanescence
Nichole Anne Wood chapter 5 . 8/30/2003
I really liked that! Much enjoyment coming from me! One of my fav Wufei/Relena stoeries!
Luna-Sarita chapter 5 . 8/22/2003
God I love this story, it's so realistic and funny. At times I couldn't help but laugh.
summercloud chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
i havent even read the story yet n i love you already! 2x1 forever! _ n since fei-chan is hopeless anyway, i dun mind if u stick him with relena.
Neon-Fantasy chapter 5 . 7/11/2003
Oh I so loved this fic! I love 5xR stories _ (well i like Relena with any gw pilot but you know hehe) I love the way this was written, I just had to read though to the end, my eyes were glued to the screen through this whole thing lol. Great job! It has beena while since I have read a 5xR story and (if i haven't said this enough) I absolutely loved yours! _~