Reviews for Battousai Returns
Kenshin-Kaoru-Forever chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
GREAT! I CANt wait untill the next chapter! Please send me an email when you have posted the next chapter...and all the other ones too...THANKS

sandra-chan
AJ4 chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
Oi! this is really good!
Fifi Kitteh chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
This fic is really great!I love the part when Kenshin wears Kauro's yukata!That was so very enough I can picture him wearing one._Please update !

Mimiru
Lid02 chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
Please please, continue
PaNda-BeaR3 chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
*sneaks in the shadows* ROAR! *pounces on Chiru-san* hehe very nice,very nice. Are u gonna make the next chappie or what? i'll be waiting...
nightmareofcat chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
oh man is that it we need more please!
FF9Zidane chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
*shakes head* Chu... i hate to be countines! CUZ THEN I HAVETA WAIT! *sniffles* oh well! omg this is so cool man! i sm hoocked! so you better update ok -] buhbai
Setryochi chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
you must get the next chapter out quickly!
may strom chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
wow. i must say. i love your story and you are a great writer! please keep writing!
Addy-chan chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
You better hurry up and get Chapter 3 up! This is a wonderful story.. Keep it up!
Wysteria chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
Hi Chiruken! I'm also a member of an RK yahoo group and...oh well anyway. This is Good! Please continue more I'm not sure but is this the one you posted in the e-mail with that Round Robin thing? Anyway, if it's not, please continue that one too. Ja ne!
Daughter of Black chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
Oh next chapter lemon lemon LEMON! hehe hurry and post the next chappie soon i can't wait to read more!
sayochama chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
Wow, this is rather intense. O.o;; But very, very interesting. _ Please update soon~~ (I want a Battousai...)
RK-128 chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
This story is fabulous! It could really fit into the actual series somewhere. Extremely well written, and incredibly believable. I really like it. Please update soon! _
sawdust chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
Cool fanfic :D Can't wait for next chapter :)
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »