Reviews for Harry Potter and The Demon Empress
blazes207 chapter 1 . 5/22
I can’t get enough of this
Nikkless chapter 16 . 5/16
really hope that they eont be rap-d
Stratos263 chapter 16 . 5/14
Oh Draco boy you are a fool
aPancake chapter 16 . 5/5
The story is interesting. I just don't know where the actual conflict will occur from. it'll be interesting to see
god of all chapter 16 . 5/4
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
Me Myself and I chapter 16 . 5/2
Considering the rules forcing Lord Black to marry the last Black females who are either unmarried or widowed, shouldn't Harry marry Narcissa now that Lucius is dead (god, had Draco been Lord Black, would he be forced to marry his own mother?).
Malhavoc Shadowlord chapter 16 . 5/4
Amusing to see Darwinism in action. Those lads are about to have a very, VERY bad time.
Belios chapter 2 . 5/3
When reading this last bit I envisioned Galadriel making a comment along the lines "Did I accidentally apply to a conditioning camp for four rival cults instead of a school?"
Paxloria chapter 16 . 5/2
Good chapter!
_

Critique:
One error. You seem to have forgotten that Luna Lovegoode does NOT wear glasses, yet you have here wearing them here. you might want to edit that bit out.
Spacemonkey777 chapter 16 . 5/2
Alone and soon to be on one way date with Neuronist Painkill
4Alucard chapter 16 . 5/1
I am so sad that this is not getting an update but rather your other stories. As always great work and would love to see more
KongoBongo chapter 16 . 5/1
Oh look dead Slytherins they just don’t know it
Lucius Walker chapter 16 . 5/1
Yay, Luna finally arrives into the mix, and man, she didn't disappoint. Even Gally here was taken aback by her. XD

I also love how she just accepted being her pet right off the bat, although whether or not she knows she wasn't joking is yet to be confirmed.
Imperial warlord chapter 16 . 5/1