Reviews for To See You Smile
blackarrowprime94 chapter 11 . 8/18/2023
Not sure how the “one daughter in three bodies” thing works but either way this was cute we need more multi chapter stories like this
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2022
Can you mark this story and all the others that you've finished as "complete"? Every time I click on one of your fics, I always fear that I might love the story, only to find it abandoned.
C3nterF0ld chapter 11 . 8/26/2021
one daughter with 3 bodies huh? why does this sound familiar..?
C3nterF0ld chapter 11 . 8/26/2021
WAIT A FUCKING SECOND?! PINK HAIRED DR. SENJU?!
C3nterF0ld chapter 10 . 8/26/2021
look I'm sorry but with endeavor yelling that at the end I can't help but feel like seeing him friendly with deku and the crew would be fun
C3nterF0ld chapter 3 . 8/26/2021
what a shameless fucking plug good choice though. probably my fave of yours.
Penguinwut chapter 4 . 6/19/2021
you plugged yourself in this and I love it lol
ActurusKitunse chapter 11 . 6/14/2021
I’m not going to lie. I wasn’t expecting to find anything for this pairing, was just kind of mix and matching random characters together. But I was pleasantly surprised and not disappointed. I enjoyed the read.
HighPaladinRath chapter 1 . 4/8/2021
Everyone whos confu3 Bout the daughter with three bodies, look up Cerberus from helltaker
Sungawd Ra chapter 2 . 3/23/2021
Wait.

So if Deku has OFA, and Endeavor is the #2 hero, who’s #1? Is All-Might still hanging in there on Fumes?
Deathknight999 chapter 11 . 3/17/2021
what... what does the three bodies and one mind work, are they like alternate bodies or clones?
AtomicGod666 chapter 11 . 3/7/2021
This was sweet and I loved it!
SageTempzt chapter 11 . 3/3/2021
This was a good story I loved it
Random65 chapter 11 . 2/26/2021
Oh cool, wait...triplets...hivemind, the Stepford Cuckoos(clone daughters of Emma Frost "White Queen") from Marvel X-Men. THAT IS AWESOME! AND OH MY GOSH I WANT A SEQUEL WITH ADVENTURES OF THEIR KID(S)!
Luciendar chapter 11 . 2/12/2021
I feel like I'm missing out, I don't get that last reference. Who is Hazel, and what's with the three bodies thing?