Reviews for To See You Smile
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2022
Can you mark this story and all the others that you've finished as "complete"? Every time I click on one of your fics, I always fear that I might love the story, only to find it abandoned.
C3nterF0ld chapter 11 . 8/26/2021
one daughter with 3 bodies huh? why does this sound familiar..?
C3nterF0ld chapter 11 . 8/26/2021
WAIT A FUCKING SECOND?! PINK HAIRED DR. SENJU?!
C3nterF0ld chapter 10 . 8/26/2021
look I'm sorry but with endeavor yelling that at the end I can't help but feel like seeing him friendly with deku and the crew would be fun
C3nterF0ld chapter 3 . 8/26/2021
what a shameless fucking plug good choice though. probably my fave of yours.
Penguinwut chapter 4 . 6/19/2021
you plugged yourself in this and I love it lol
ActurusKitunse chapter 11 . 6/14/2021
I’m not going to lie. I wasn’t expecting to find anything for this pairing, was just kind of mix and matching random characters together. But I was pleasantly surprised and not disappointed. I enjoyed the read.
HighPaladinRath chapter 1 . 4/8/2021
Everyone whos confu3 Bout the daughter with three bodies, look up Cerberus from helltaker
Sungawd Ra chapter 2 . 3/23/2021
Wait.

So if Deku has OFA, and Endeavor is the #2 hero, who’s #1? Is All-Might still hanging in there on Fumes?
Deathknight999 chapter 11 . 3/17/2021
what... what does the three bodies and one mind work, are they like alternate bodies or clones?
AtomicGod666 chapter 11 . 3/7/2021
This was sweet and I loved it!
SageTempzt chapter 11 . 3/3/2021
This was a good story I loved it
Random65 chapter 11 . 2/26/2021
Oh cool, wait...triplets...hivemind, the Stepford Cuckoos(clone daughters of Emma Frost "White Queen") from Marvel X-Men. THAT IS AWESOME! AND OH MY GOSH I WANT A SEQUEL WITH ADVENTURES OF THEIR KID(S)!
Luciendar chapter 11 . 2/12/2021
I feel like I'm missing out, I don't get that last reference. Who is Hazel, and what's with the three bodies thing?
Luciendar chapter 5 . 2/12/2021
I'm so curious how this is all going to blow up. Wil someone catch then together? Maybe they'll be in the tabloids. I understand that contacts are legally binding but how can you force someone to bare your children? What are the penalties for backing out? How would they prevent her from going to the media?

And lastly, both most and least importantly, why does this remind me of the movie 'A Knights Tale'?