Reviews for To See You Smile
Tonsofun94 chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
Winter storm reboot?
loved it tho
avidreaded chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
Hmm, unique quirk or OfA but Izuku is just older?
LoamyCoffee chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
Very interesting, looking forward to Midoriya turning that frown upside down.
Icarus the Foxkidd chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
This going to be beyond cute, I can just tell.
SonicMax chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
Shouto is gonna have half white half green hair and that's hilarious to me.
Helixical chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
So I'm 100% projecting here, but going into a relationship expecting it to fix your depression is going to fuck both you and someone else up. I've never seen it work. You need therapy, lifestyle changes, and/or pills.
MisterVoorhees chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
I love this pairing and can’t wait to see where you go with this story!
yomunot chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
LETS GOOOO, very much looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Samo28 chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
Looking forward to some IzuRei fuzzies~
Terry Takahashi chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
Great story as all way I wonder what hero position is Deku in All Might is obviously number one Endeavor is also number two and Deku is kind of a new hero can't wait to see what happens. P.S. I see what you mean it definitely has to be weird writing Endeavor in a bad light again.

(Sorry to go on this long tangent but I have to defend one of my favorite authors out there)

“Valkipher
go fuck yourself. your story's suck ass. finish at least one of them cunt.”

Shut the hell up you only have one story, that you haven’t posted since May 17! If you’re going to talk shit to someone follow your own advice and at least finish one story, which Yojimbra has actually done here’s a couple (Crazy, in a good way), (Too Hot to Handle), (In Love and Mad About it), (An immortal, incredibly powerful lich has come to our world), (Triple Vanilla Scoop Deluxe) and these are his most recent completed stories (maybe I even missed a few other ones that completed and I didn’t write it down here anyway back to the point) so he definitely has more if you look further back in his archives, so either get better and shut me up or just shut the hell up and enjoy or leave Yojimbra story's nobody’s forcing you to read it.
Digitalreaper360 chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
why you keep pooping unique stories hahaha
RealSaberwolf chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
Deku looks so lost even after he is the number one hero because he is mesmerized by Rei o_O. Awwwww. I still find it a bit out of real of possibility that Rei wouldn't know the number one pro hero in Japan but then I remembered that I don't even know my countries President because I couldn't be bothered.
Valkipher chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
go fuck yourself. your story's suck ass. finish at least one of them cunt.
SilverLux3264 chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
Ok I just finished the newest chapter of your other story and then I get the notification for this. I had to read it.
Suba boy chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
Man it seems bleak for rei right now. That contract thing is gonna be a bitch
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18