Reviews for To See You Smile
Yamajiji chapter 10 . 1/15
At least they smoothed everything over. All Might was pretty funny here too. Nice chapter.
Batmarcus chapter 10 . 1/15
That was great I don't know if this is the end if so that was great. Even if not I loved it, it had me laughing a few times.
Professor Donger chapter 10 . 1/15
Damn i wanted to see Deku piledrive Enji
Salazar1537 chapter 10 . 1/15
Lmaoo freaking Endeavor asking if the food is even good
Notasavior chapter 10 . 1/15
I'm half expecting endeavor to be like bakugo now, loud mouth rival that comes to care in his own weird way
SilverLux3264 chapter 10 . 1/15
This chapter genuinely made me laugh. Was it a bit anticlimactic at the end. Yes it was but I think that was a good choice adds to the humor
Ranger McAleer chapter 10 . 1/15
Putting these four in a room is the best comedy act you could buy.
hziulquoigmnzhah chapter 10 . 1/15
Holy anticlimax Batman!
SpudyPotato chapter 10 . 1/15
Makes sense to be honest. Good resolution.
Any chance of the Thirsty Kouhai Ochako story being updated? Or is it just a back burner story for inbetween your bigger stories like this one?
Always appreciate the effort you put in!
Nechroz chapter 10 . 1/15
You can always trust All Might, except when you clearly can't but in this case, hey it worked !
AStupidMidge chapter 10 . 1/15
This “fight” came out better then I expected, and I applaud you for it
Emrys Akayuki chapter 10 . 1/15
Was anyone expecting an actual fight? MHA isn't really that type of world, sure, you could take Izuku and drop him in Young justice and he'd fit in fine, but their entire society is just built better, it's literally post apocalyptic, full on star trek style, peace after horror... Sort of...

Where was I going with this?

Great chapter, hope we see some fluffy epilogue, and maybe a scene of shoto with half green hair? And half one of Izuku's powers? Eh?
Icarus the Foxkidd chapter 10 . 1/15
I was hoping for a brain aneurism but un intentional public humiliation is just as good. Loving the story, as is usually the case with your work!
NPGamer11 chapter 10 . 1/15
You know, I really like this resolution.
Hell no.1 chapter 10 . 1/15
"Is the food here even good?"
LMFAOOO why would you do that?!
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »