Reviews for To See You Smile
Notasavior chapter 8 . 1/2
Yoshizawa is.. I can't decide if I find her adorable or not, but she's funny so there's that at least
RandomReader867 chapter 8 . 1/2
Thanks for the chapter!
Toad King chapter 8 . 1/2
The best characters are usually train wrecks
SpudyPotato chapter 8 . 1/2
Noice chapter. I thought Yoshizawa didn't know about the seriousness or even existence of Rei's illness? Did she know or just take the revelation in stride? Or am I misremembering?
Anyway, throw the girl a bone for pulling Rei back up and effectively saving your relationship eh Izuku? Just a cheeky shag.
JustPrankBro0407 chapter 8 . 1/2
Please don't allow reconciliation to be so easy, actions more sincere than just nice words to happen.
SilverLux3264 chapter 8 . 1/2
Yoshizawa is a good friend. A nosey and incredibly intrusive friend but a good one. Also incredibly thirsty jeez. I love her. Keep up the good work
avidreaded chapter 8 . 1/2
Knowing you I wouldn't be surprised if next chapter is the sad Izuku chapter before we get to the chapter after that one with the resolution
RealSaberwolf chapter 8 . 1/2
Oh yea, that is why I can relate Yoshizwa so good. I'm just as bad a trainwreck as her _.
Anyyyways, lovely chapter and I cannot wait to see what comes next!
Perseus D. Uzumaki chapter 8 . 1/2
I like how you write Yoshizawa your comment on her is on point. I wonder how Izuku looks like at this point is he the same a train wreck or did he make sure to fix up since he is a hero and has to look good. You said blank expression but I'm curious if it was worse for a day or two before forced to clean up. Yoshizawa took the quirk marriage fairly well probably why she cheats. I hope next chapter doesn't have shouting Highly doubt it since neither would shout in the first place. Will Rei bring up the good times the spent together since they both seemed happier at the time. He did leave before she could explain or was that simply to keep things away from media since the event did happen publicly not something that can be covered up easily. Excited for the next chapter.
NPGamer11 chapter 8 . 1/1
Train wreck, but as a person might become the way I identify myself. Screw the plebs with their attack helicopters. This was an awesome chapter, and it mended my heart a bit after last one. This was legit a great read and I can't wait for more.
Farmer Kyle chapter 7 . 12/31/2020
Awww. Knew it was going to happen eventually, but still a punch to the feels.

Good job!
AGConstantine chapter 7 . 12/31/2020
Amazing, please continue
Centinela chapter 7 . 12/28/2020
This is going great, you could add more action i.e fights with Deku vs Shigaraki or vs Overhaul, it would be great to see Rei's reaction to seeing Deku in danger, Great story
Cleric of Nayru chapter 7 . 12/29/2020
I'd like to say I'm surprised... but I'm not. People get too comfortable pushing aside important things that hurt, and Rei is no different.

The emotion in this chapter is really strong, and it's hard not to get swept up in it. I really liked it.
Aisirus chapter 7 . 12/28/2020
honestly you can’t blame enji on this one, rei should’ve told midoriya beforehand. she kinda fucked up
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »