Reviews for Knock a Little Harder
Libster59 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Flippin Awesome!
Liz chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Very good, it was nicely written! I could visualize everything that was happening and the suspense and angst was beautifully done. It was so depressing, though. Will you write a sequel where Pietro and Wanda have their cute, cuddly little reunion? It would be so adorable if they made up.
Loneraven chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Very excellent oneshot. You captured Wanda quite well. It was written very well. You should be proud
Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
wow that was deep but i loved it . You discribed alot in here love it . Keep up the good work .

Rogue
ricter chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
wow. marvelous. this story is great. are you going to do a sequal?
Feirdra chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Oh... Excellent, absolutely excellent Wanda POV. I like the tie-ins with the word monster. It's emotional without being sappy. I have found the meaning of life. VERY nice.

Fyredra!
IwillmarryJustinTimberlake chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Wow, that was totally brilliant! I mean... just... WOW! It was so powerful!

Please consider writing another chapter to it, it was fantastic!

Taz

Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Wow, this is -great- _ I enjoyed this way too much! Very insightful!

Please tell me you plan to add to this! Please!

**Ice Princess**
divesangel chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
wow! please write more or at least a sequel! this is wonderful! you got the emotions just right! i really love this, and that's say something since i usually like magneto as a character and view him as at least a decend father. But this... brillent!
Potato Chippy Weezer chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Aww...that was great. It was written beautifully. Very angsty, I love it. Nice job -
x chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Cool! I love Wanda! you should write a sequal with Pietro and have them make up. Great story.
Nightstalker chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Awesome. Wanda is such a cool character, and you really gave depth to her! Love it. *glomp* Whoo!
Celtic Goth1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
aw poor wanda, i love wanda shes cool as, great story!