Reviews for A Flower for the Soul
Kronosbluehairbrush chapter 37 . 5/16
This was an absolutely amazing book! The end literally about brought me to tears. You are an amazing author and I wish you the best of luck on future books
Marcus Hansen chapter 4 . 5/13
I’m currently loving the story, which I find funny cause I mainly wanted to read it because I like fleur/harry ships and I haven’t even reached that yet I have fallen completely in love with this masterpiece 10/10
JBoyes07 chapter 15 . 5/13
As a lot of people have said, these relationships you write with the women always cursing the men when they do anything they don't agree with kind of gets old. I mean, Harry has literally done nothing major wrong and he just lets his whole arm get burnt up? And thinks he deserved it? Like what? He should never speak to her again after that tantrum.

Your stories are great other than that though, it just gets a bit ridiculous. Like a strong women doesn't have to abuse there partner...
Triolan chapter 36 . 5/8
Wow! This was truly a beautiful and touching story from start to finish. I have started reading a few of your works simultaneously but this stood out above the others for me. I was immediately hooked and binged to completion. I loved watching Tom guide Harry through life and reading as Harry slowly opened up his heart to Fleur. I quite enjoyed a proper talented Harry fic without him turning in a complete Mary Sue. He has issues and that is alright. I’m a sucker for those stories that have a well written powerful Harry with a dose of romance. There’s a lot to say but it all sums up to the fact that I loved the story.
hzlanderson chapter 29 . 5/8
So happy I was able to find this again. After my phone updated (a few updates ago) it lost all my current app data, including my bookmarks on the ff app.
iStyx chapter 15 . 5/7
You know, if you think that relationship where one party is seriously hurts another just because they feel like it, is healthy, then you have a serious problems with your head. This is recurring theme in your fics, the female is abusing male, and you portrait it like healthy, funny, and strong relationship. I'm afraid you should see a therapist to get out of this broken mindset.
Guest 1 chapter 37 . 4/29
I have read this at least 6 times now and still enchanted by your writing as though it was the first time.
Thank you. For this fantastic tale.
R0GUER0BIN chapter 1 . 4/30
I'm a little late to the party I just finished stepping back and loved it decided I need to read all your stuff now. I'm working my way through the list in order of word count.
Dumby95 chapter 36 . 4/27
it was a good fic
Dumby95 chapter 34 . 4/27
good chhapter
Dumby95 chapter 33 . 4/27
good chapter
Dumby95 chapter 30 . 4/27
French mistake you should say "Le Médaille de la Vaillance" feel free to pm for any french shit, i'm French myself
Dumby95 chapter 25 . 4/27
goood cgaopter
atymer chapter 36 . 4/27
Exciting well written story. I enjoyed the action sequences and the humor. There were many times I laughed out loud and long. There were other times I was absolutely furious and shouting out loud. (Umbitch!)
The characterizations were very good. I like when personalities evolve. Tom and later Harry's, honesty was refreshing. This is one I will happily read again.
Dumby95 chapter 22 . 4/26