Reviews for Tsunami
Emerald Gaze chapter 18 . 1/4/2009
well just incase ur discouraged by thinking that no ones waiting i hope this gets ur spirits up and inspires u to write more cuz im waiting to read it!_!
Duff-Duff chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
o0oilikedisone.
EverD chapter 18 . 7/19/2006
I don't know about Crys being a Mary Sue, but I honestly like you story and I can't wait for you to up-date!
Lobo-Chan chapter 18 . 3/28/2005
*gets the girly look in my eyes* Awe!

Jamie: You're doing it again.

Sorry.
Ellina chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
'S me again. Hm, I'm re-reading this fic... because I'm bored and its Monday and I don't have school.
This is a unique story, for the most part, but Crys seems a bit Mary Sue. She's got cool hair, cool eyes, cool clothes, and a scathing hatred of her parents. She's got her own money and could afford to run away at any time.
I like this fic, even if it doesn't sound like I do. But, I had to share the fact that she's kinda perfect, even if it isn't a 'prissy princess girl'. Sorry, couldn't resist. _ Maybe, if you're up to it, you could go through and re-vamp this story. Well, that's my rant and I'm sticking to it.
much love-
e.
Oy, sorry if this is kinda bitchy... I'm PMS-ing... and there aren't any good music vids on MTV. _ *sends you Kurt-chocolates to make up for it*
Sherwoods-GreenLady chapter 19 . 10/3/2003
Sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel! I like this story. Som many funny things happened in this story, it's really good! Keep writing!
Anime-Girl chapter 19 . 9/20/2003
Sequel please. You never told us about Magnetoes little "revenge"
Anime-Girl chapter 19 . 9/14/2003
Hey,I want a sequel!What about when she"transforms"? What about Magneto?Please ADD A SEQUEL!Thank you and have a nice day!1
PLEASE1 chapter 19 . 9/11/2003
PLEASE DO A SEQUEAL! PLEASE1
Dave chapter 15 . 8/14/2003
Good Chapter and nice ending, keep up the good work
Lady Brown chapter 19 . 8/2/2003
PLEASE DO A SEQUEAL! PLEASE! I'll give ya a cookie! I really like this story it's great! Please, oh pretty please write more! I'll be waiting for the next part to show up!
ellina HOPE chapter 19 . 7/31/2003
HELL YES WE NEED A SEQUEL! _
Chaotic Boredom chapter 19 . 7/30/2003
SEQUEL! Yes! Please! More! I feel like an addict..._
RoseWhispers6 chapter 19 . 7/30/2003
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
NiX9 chapter 19 . 7/29/2003
you should totally do a sequel! i checked everyday for an update. anywayz i really liked the humor through the whole thing, couldn't stop laughing. i'll give you a 10 (out of ten) some chapters an 11
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »