Reviews for The First Pillar
Draconic Reborn chapter 2 . 11h
could he use gold sand? gold is super common and easy to find most of its value come from how useful it is not how rare it is in fact the rare form of gold is large quantities, in small amounts its pretty much everywhere, its just that those small amounts are virtually useless because of how much effort it takes to make it usable. Shouldn't be a problem with his quirk, and if you didn't want to do it that way momo could make him some when they become friends in u.a.
All that meditation and self control training just goes right out the fucking window when a girl shows up. Seems legit.
LuisAU chapter 5 . 1/15
Im loving this story the idea is really good, and I dont think ive seen anyone give izuku a quirk similar to the one you did.
Argo Devilian chapter 5 . 1/14
... oh and i guess the next chapter answered some of it for me lmao.

Iron Sand, OUT
...maybe it's the weight?

MEI!
nuff said.

another point for All Mighthe was probably more worried about his time limit, so I doubt he was thinking his words through.

...ok maybe not enough said for Mei. i forget which, since I'm not exactly the best at OCs, but i recall one of the 3 girls was going Support or something like that. I wonder what HELLSCA- er, I mean Inventions, they will whip up together.
Argo Devilian chapter 4 . 1/14
I don't like Harem stories. not because they are overused or whatever, but because they never seem to be done right.
half the time the members fall in love for the stupidest reasons or seem sooo FORCED that it just looks like a shitshow the author wanted to mesh together just cuz they like the characters.
So I really hope you do it right. The story is good enough that, unless the Harem is absurdly terrible, I won't drop it anyways.

side note. Green can manipulate...i think Sedimentary Rocks? or can he mess with Igneous and the 3rd type as well?
trying to figure out what exactly is stopping the Green successor from just... manipulating Iron. because IRON SAND is a thing. very common too. probably stronger than regular rocks or glass.
and since he can manipulate them 100%, even going as far as melting them, can he apply enough pressure on them that they turn into Gems or a more concentrated stone?

... oh god I really am Green huh
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 5 . 1/14
Great stuff, and now even more energy has been added to the group.
Arsinis chapter 2 . 1/13
So it was somewhat interesting at first, quirk that you give Izuku has potential. And then you added all that magic chakra shit for some stupid reason. No, thanks.
TauCetiEarth chapter 5 . 1/13
Good story, good writing, so far no hiatus-long update times, at first you had my attention, now you have my erection. -Character Development EX
Narukami97 chapter 5 . 1/13
Knock It out the fucking park why don’t ya
SonicMax chapter 5 . 1/13
I kinda want kinoko to be in his harem cause she's small and cute and weird.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 4 . 1/13
Izuku would also be great for covert ops. He could full body 'melt' his way into a building without ruckus, maybe have obsidian in his armor to keep stealthy. How long before he manipulates the iron in blood I wonder? Nice method of working in the you can't be a hero speech.
The Alone Sage chapter 5 . 1/13
wooot! woooooooot!
ryker55mc chapter 5 . 1/13
heyy im a new reader for this story and so far i like it.. and i downloaded it so pls Update because i want moreee

and also i like long chapters.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 1/13
Yay! Oh, I am looking forward to seeing if Sakuro would get along with Mei. It would be hilarious to see them interact. Love the interactions between Izuku and the girls in his life. Also, still laughing about the magazine title line. That was gold.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 3 . 1/13
Good thing they've got beefy income.