Reviews for The First Pillar
KnightOfGlory26 chapter 7 . 2/12
Nice, just wondering if he will gain control of One for All after using it this once. Unlike cannon Izuku, he trained basically his whole life, he shouldn’t have as bad of consequences
d1n0s chapter 2 . 2/12
If I had Izuku's ability to shape stones like he did with that peice of quartz that he gave to Mitsuki, I could have a pretty decent job making jewelery and figurines out of rocks I picked up off the ground.

I thought the whole thing with purifying the precious stones and learning the structure of them was going to make Izuku into a living Philosopher's Stone, so his armour of glass could be turned into other materials like steel and diamond.
JohnV1896 chapter 2 . 2/11
I just started reading this story a day ago and I got to say, you are a hell of a writer. This story is really good and I barely finished chapter 2. I like the interactions of all the characters. Really make seem like how I remember my moms friends. Keep up the great work cant wait till I get to the other chapters.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 2/10
Guilt of Swords chapter 6 . 2/10
Rhino? My man here do be cultured... Valkyr is my favorite tho, just throwing it out there. Really enjoy how this fic is going btw
Scoolio chapter 7 . 2/9
More!
Some Dude chapter 7 . 2/9
Honestly, this story is incredible. I'm happy i found it, and my only comment for you is: keep up the great work.
Dman2oo chapter 7 . 2/7
Love this chapter, well I love them all but the level of detail in the fight scenes is exactly what I need. You made my sunday with this update and I'm already on edge for the next one.
ahmeddmotazz chapter 7 . 2/9
Hey man. I’m an author and your friend recommended me this, his name is NorthSouthGorem (he’s also beta-reading a story of mine). We chat sometimes and I promised I’d leave a detailed review, so here it is. First off, your way of expression the characters’ emotions through perfectly fitted vocabulary amazes me. You neither add too much nor too little details, and you describe fights fantastically, too. Second, you added an actual prologue to the story, unlike my own incredibly short prologue, and one where the events truly mattered and affected the future plot. Last but not least, the characters don’t go too far-off from their original personalities (Himiko would probably be like this if she wasn’t like how she is in the anime), and I think I like the new female Bakuguo. I meant that, I’ve never really seen that before, so it’s something new that I like. Good luck on your future chapters. Peace out.
Nabe-Chan chapter 7 . 2/9
what's his hero name gonna be? i hope not deku the pillar hero.
Nabe-Chan chapter 6 . 2/9
Ash main here
M2R chapter 7 . 2/9
hmm

with the girls at ua, does this horny teenage moment will happen a lot often? like double or triple times more than what usually happened!/?
Yeetumus prime chapter 7 . 2/9
Really well paced and really enjoyable, keep up the good work
dantezess chapter 5 . 2/8
Hmm this might be the first time I've seen MT lady in a harem(I'm assuming she will be anyway), well, one that wasn't blatant smut anyway lol. It's been a fun read so far and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it.
dantezess chapter 4 . 2/8
Oh so this is just another Harem fic... that's disappointing honestly, like incredibly disappointing. Also stations of canon ahoy. I'll still be reading but eh harems just don't do it for me unfortunately.
367 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »