Reviews for The First Pillar
dantezess chapter 4 . 2/8
Oh so this is just another Harem fic... that's disappointing honestly, like incredibly disappointing. Also stations of canon ahoy. I'll still be reading but eh harems just don't do it for me unfortunately.
Nabe-Chan chapter 4 . 2/8
i love this story but... his first interaction with all might is by far the shittiest ive ever read. sorry. but, even if all might is on his death bed he wouldnt said those words. its just forced unnecessary drama that lasted for at least maybe a thousand words. nothing was gained only self-doubt on izuku's part and drama. other than that, it was a good chapter.
TauCetiEarth chapter 7 . 2/8
This is good, and you make me want more. ;D
Can't wait to see the next chapter.. makes me hope life doesn't delay the next release much more than you'd expect ;T but that'd be like getting a christmas present on another holiday..
I am too lazy to go back and read the details sooo.. I'm just gonna imagine Izuku's armor looking like Asura's arms in 'Asura's Wrath'.. maybe the armor looking like Asura's body, conforming to it's original shape whilst looking extra badass ;3 ooorrr.. yknow, It's not that.. let a man dream yknow? Maybe I should just go back and re-read it and do some mental gymnastics to shape the imagery in my head.. For real though, I wonder what you're gonna make it look like.. or, just what it looks like.. it's probably gonna be different every time until Izuku has a preferred shape I guess?
Argo Devilian chapter 7 . 2/8
...imagine clicking the send button when you arent even finished

so...he can control metal. I really am curious as to what the Quirk considers 'of earth' then. Steel is probably OK, considering its an alloy, but would something like Strontium Chloride work? it IS part-metal
Argo Devilian chapter 7 . 2/8
Mr. Narrator (the guy who speaks in italics at the start/end) really knows what he is talking about huh

Inkoplease dont do anything dangerous"
One for Allyou called?"

NIP- ok yea this is why Midnight is not a character i like...
its really hard to justify her actions when they are basically sexual harassment...

Midoriya learns to control metal. ah shit
Shauno425 chapter 7 . 2/8
Duuuuude! LOVED IT! SO MUCH!
TheCrackKing chapter 7 . 2/7
Great stuff!
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 2/7
Fu**ing outstanding! This is so satisfying, I can almost understand Himiko's comment during the test, which is freaking hot, by the by. Having a blast seeing him interacting with characters that he barely knew to in canon.
Shadowofwolves chapter 7 . 2/7
I'm loving the direction your taking this, can't wait to read more!
RPGuy777 chapter 7 . 2/7
Dude so want the line up for the harem like desperately I know the good byes are going to suck so much not in the it’s a bad chapter but in the sad sort of way. Love that there is a female Kirishima but for the love of all that is holy please no female Mineta please. I love your fic love the long chapters your a beast at busting out amazing chapters looking forward to more
SonicMax chapter 7 . 2/7
I'm always for midnight in the harem. The older women don't get enough love in my hero.
Wolfeborn chapter 7 . 2/7
Holy Hell do I love this story and how you are writing it and also the beginning and end quotes! I can’t wait for more! Every time I read a new chapter of this I get hella pumped so keep up the amazing work!
xryuran chapter 7 . 2/7
I must say that all the changes you made were really nice but WHY did you keep Ochako calling Midoriya Deku and them freaking out about "cute Boy/Girl"? That threw me out of my immersion. It seemed compleatly out of place with a more confident and sexually active Midoriya. It also creates a bit of whiplash when a few minutes later he is flirting up a storm with Midnight in the middle of a test.
Spartan3909 chapter 7 . 2/7
Thanks for the chapter _.
wildarms13 chapter 7 . 2/7
gotta love the quotes after each chapter.. btw, female kirishima? i'm all up for it mwahaha
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »