Reviews for A Late Night Walk
Nullblaster chapter 1 . 3/3
I'm pretty sure most cities don't have those things, Coil. You just have really shitty luck to be in the one that does.
FuryJoe chapter 12 . 10/20/2023
great story
FriendlyFire59 chapter 12 . 7/30/2023
This is a really cool AU verse of Worm and I hope you have ideas to continue it with. I have really enjoyed your characters in these stories I have read in the last few days.
Thank you for posting them.

It would be funny if Taylor and company went to Romania to meet the Elder there and he had taken a liking to the Hellsing books, manga, and anime to the point of dressing in red.
Tyfli barda chapter 12 . 4/13/2023
Its obvious that Bunnicula is mastering them, that fiendish adorable ball of fluff!
anonimno chapter 2 . 4/8/2023
просто оставлю это здесь (I'll just leave it here)
": Immortality doesn't mean absence of death, it means the boundary between life and death disappears, and you are in a state neither alive nor dead.
:Just as if you were in the living world and the Netherworld at the same time, a Necrofantasia."
- Renko Usami in the story accompanying Necrofantasia in Magic Astronomy
Gizmo Gear chapter 11 . 1/20/2023
Interestinger and interestinger.
Gizmo Gear chapter 9 . 1/20/2023
Interesting.
Gizmo Gear chapter 8 . 1/20/2023
Oop! Lisa, you have been claimed!
Gizmo Gear chapter 2 . 1/20/2023
Ooooooh, fuuuuuuuck. Yeah, this situation is beyond fucked.
Gizmo Gear chapter 1 . 1/20/2023
Heheheheheheh.
Coil don goofed.
Realmsmith chapter 9 . 11/22/2022
Colin is giving off major "As per my previous email" energy
CMVreud chapter 12 . 11/4/2022
...
At least it's companion and not nakama.
Gods, that was such a f**ed up ff. Like, a 'A-weeb-tries-to-write-a-story-far-far-away-from-japan-but-still-weebs-out'.
It was like... Sons of Anarchy, but everyone was written in One Piece. *shudder*
CMVreud chapter 9 . 11/4/2022
Brrrh, kinda like tha Twillight Zone. With Armsy being... reasonable and all that.
And vampires exist?
That throws a spanner into the continuum, but let's see what works.
Althought, would carving out the 'Y' scar and let it heal per blood be vialble for its... extinction?/erasure?.
CMVreud chapter 7 . 11/4/2022
hmmm...
That begs the question of ghouls.
Either the fed-of-one or the shared-vampire-blood-with-him ghoul.
And for a moment I thought you deck Taylor out all in red, with a hat and nice red glasses. Like a female Alucard.
...
Or would it be an 'Integra/Alucard'.
Or, better, Taylor goes totally 'Queen of the Damned' and Tattletits gets the Alucard loadout. Perhaps even with some Jackals, when the ghoulification sticks, because that's gonna be murder on her with Tattletits delicate physique.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 11/3/2022
Hmmmm~
I am not reallysure I like this chapter. A bit more angsting and depression and leaving her where she is and perhaps a later meet between them again to lift Emma spirits,..