Reviews for Love Zone
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
I somehow pity tezuka here's his fault anyway for being in denial! Hahahaha! Now i don't want to be in denial because i think it's tiring just reading about tezuka's inner struggle! Hahahaha!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
Oh heck! The guards almost caught them! It's a good thing fuji was always composed!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Kyaaaa! Tezuka was soooo possessive!
love Fuji chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
I never want to miss with Fuji in my entire life (feeling terrified).
AnnaLiaDream chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
Tezuka is soooo cool when he's like this...confused...ashamed...without self-control...and wanting Fuji:D
And Fuji is just cool! At any moment doing everything
Aaaand the others are idiots as alwaysXD
Thankyu for this fic
amika chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
This is truly nice...i like how the running and chasing happen between tezuka and fuji..and I love how fuji actually have this little insecurity in him and how much tezuka actually posessive and demanding toward fuji. Thanks for your hard work...
InuzukaGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is the first POT fic I've read on this site and that was QUITE a while ago...I've been searching for a it for so long and I've finally found it now I am extremely happy :) 3
Kat chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Too cute and sexy!
hgjasdf chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
First chapter and I'm thoroughly amazed because this is precisely what perfect pair is like in my head. Sly Fuji, stubborn Tezuka. Perfect indeed.
The Silverclaimer chapter 4 . 6/26/2012

As expected, the is a blast.

Anyway, I still want to hear it from you...will Tezuka and Fuji start going out after this?

I fancy the thought of a sequel after this.

I love this.
The Silverclaimer chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
This is really a very fascinating story.

The plot was well laid, and I think you made a very good twist on the emotional aspect of the character.

And hey!

Fuji's a real tease.

I love how you perfect this side of our beloved tensai.
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I actually read the whole content of the story, and I have to admit that your idea of bringing out the mischievous side of Syusuke Fuji is amazing. I have long been an admirer of this person, but still I got amazed with every bit of uniqueness you incorporated in your story. More power.
rokudaime09 chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
aw i was Oh God I want more! it was cute and conniving! really fuji is good!
pentalion chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
The ending diffused all the angst... cute.
masi chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
I've read this before. I didn't had the chance to review (no acct and still shy). Just to let you know, I really enjoyed reading this one. I love your Tezuka and Fuji and the game they had is so hot. :D