Reviews for Touched and Bound
Fey chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
Oh, continue this story. What happens next?
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 12 . 4/12/2005
Okay, so this hasn't been updated since December of '03... but still. I think that's more then what I remember reading not too long after you started it? heh _ It's very, very good! I'm dissapointed that it's not on your own site, or that it hasn't been updated since '03. But I still hold hope! _ I love reading it. Please, when you find the time and inspiration, comtinue this most intriguing story. :-)

Take care and have a nice week! _ JA
SeekJustice chapter 12 . 3/8/2005
Ah Ha! Another favorite! Last updated 2003...*Sits in corner and sulks*

I can't believe you made me think he was TROWA! and talk about giving a gal a heart attack when I found out! Wu-man doesn't have a chance with Duo...and since Heeros a "blank" then maby he could get past the whole white room thing, like he does with his gloves. Yep...my heartbeats getting more regular now...thanks.

Marimaia's parents were killed by his hand, I wonder how Duo and Mari herself will take it. Wuffie'll kill him for sure! **Sniffle...wheres the real Trowa...not the *real* one, but you know who I mean. And I hope Dorthy gets a fatal fencing wound one of these chapters...hehe! This was another unbelievable awesome plot...HOW DO YOU THINK OF THESE? Care to share?

And yes, I am bound and determined to read every one of your Gundam fics, so bear with me for these reviews. *Laughs evily* Poor you!

I kept looking up at my picture of Trowa during the confusing parts...and I was wondering when Heero would step in. (And if it was going to be before Trowa fell anymore for Duo.) At first I thought he was the guy typing on his Laptop in the cafe place. But thankfully, you had all of my theories corrected...thanks the gods!

XD! update soon...or I wont call off that Chibi Relena army anytime soon...

Hehe!
Pointed Teeth chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
cool
Faith1 chapter 12 . 5/26/2004
More! More!

Wow, I love this fic! I've been readin' all ur brilliant ficcies on ur website and came here in hopes u'd have more chapters of this fic and u did! _ This is definantly one of my favourites of yours, along with angelic gamble and labryinth! This is such a cliff hanger it's untrue! Finally Hee-chan knows his name..aw, I hope he wasn't the one who killed Mari's parents!

Please, please, please, keep me sane and write more soon!
nlp chapter 12 . 12/14/2003
i'm glad to see that my belief that that is actually heero is correct, but then u threw that total shocker! the plot just gets more twisted and i totally did not expect heero's identity as being the dad (which is himself...) if treize is telling the truth of course. can't wait for more!
GoldenRat chapter 12 . 12/12/2003
Wow, this fic's story is really intricate.
GoldenRat chapter 11 . 12/2/2003
Nice to Heero being his independent self. It worried me that he was so passive.
Antigone chapter 11 . 11/17/2003
I've never loved Heero as much as I do in this fic! Keep going!
ripley chapter 10 . 11/8/2003
i love this story! i guess heero's "blankness" means that duo will be able to touch him...always a good thing. please post more soon!
GoldenRat chapter 10 . 10/9/2003
Does that mean that Duo doesn't get anything from Heero? That would be a reason for him to constantly touch him...
nlp chapter 10 . 10/8/2003
ooh no! cliffhanger! i still retain my firm belief that this "Trowa" is actually heero w/ no memories. and the way duo said he's a blank, did he have absolutely NO memories and experiences at all? Like a newborn baby? could this blankness possibly lead to more compatibility w/ duo and his abilites? please update soon, i can't stand the wait of knowing trowa's true identity and his purpose! D
Sicilienne chapter 9 . 9/13/2003
I absolutely love this story. Not only did you manage to make the characters not OOC and still compelling, but the story is so interesting and extremely original. This piece is definitely going on my favorites list.

-Skye
CinC chapter 9 . 9/11/2003
I find it quite puzzling that Mari would trust Heero as well. Why?

And trust Dorothy to do something like this? Don't think she would be able to held Heero responsible even if Heero did hurt anyone. Heero is way out of her league.
GoldenRat chapter 9 . 9/9/2003
It was Heero! I didn't have a clue! He sure acts like Heero, I like that last line to Dorothy, perfect, just perfect.