Reviews for The Professor
PJOFOREVER1356 chapter 30 . 3h
Loved the chapter but did you forget you already said some of those DEs were dead and injured?
Wow, that was an amazing story, even if you never finished it! I love the talk Percy had with Voldemort. I have never been into these sort of crossover fics, but I think, after reading yours, I might just try some others out.
I really like how Harry is sticking by his morals. He doesn't care what anyone says; to him, killing is not a necessity, and I really admire that. It can be hard to stand up to people, especially someone you idolize.
I love Percy! The story goes on, and he just gets better and better.
I like how you made Harry's reaction to the news. I feel like in the actual books he goes straight to revenge, even though he would never actually be able to kill Sirius, as we saw later on. He should have come to that realization sooner, but I guess he just needed someone to help him see that.
I love that Harry thinks that Percy is weird just because he is American. 'oh, he refers to everyone as mortals; must be an American thing.' 'Oh, he has a ton of weird objects and superstrength; it must be that American blood running through his veins.'
Everything about this chapter was amazing! Of course Dumbledore would call him Perseus.
I love this! Percy would make such a great teacher!
yoohoo chapter 31 . 4/23
How many Christmases :( 2 have gone by already. no pressure but pretty please post again
Amazing.
Pls update
imverynice chapter 1 . 4/23
Heyyy, so I read the story and I absolutely loved it. Harry shows some actual human reactions to the things happening around him. Rowling made him seem very...godly, in a way. And Harry being angry and resentful towards Percy made both a lot more real, you get me? I love the way you narrated the story and would love to know the ending. I've done the "follow author" and "follow story" thing, so I should know when you update. Probably. Also, are you one tumblr or Ao3? Once again, lovely work :)
ClassicXD chapter 31 . 4/10
I MISS THIS STORY :(
77766777 chapter 13 . 2/2
Not a fan of this last scene. I don't think there's been anywhere near enough build-up for this confession to feel satisfying or realistic. I'm also not a huge fan of Harry losing one of the few moments where actually asks for help with learning the Patronus charm.

I could easily see a scene where he asks Percy for help with that and maybe the breakdown happens from there, but not with his friends in the room.

The dialogue also just doesn't feel like things real people would say in that situation.
grady.wheeler chapter 1 . 1/19
Please i beg of you give us more
Guest chapter 31 . 9/26/2023
At least finish the OOP,HBP and Deathly Hallows Arc.
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »