Reviews for Shards of Glass Part III
penny.robinette.90 chapter 16 . 6/25
I JUST LOVED your Shards of Glass stories. I started and I couldn't stop reading them. Keep up the AWESOME writing!
ConlonKeith chapter 1 . 6/14
Have you ever read any of the clive cussler books I am wondering what would it be like to have the universes of the Clive Cussler books/novels and the Stargate Franchise-tv show blended.
Marcy chapter 16 . 12/30/2020
Thanks. It’s been a fun ride
kahuna chapter 16 . 12/22/2020
It's been a great ride! Thank you for sharing it with us.
LexisMom chapter 16 . 12/21/2020
Awww! Loved everything about this series. Thanks for sharing!
dpdp chapter 16 . 12/21/2020
Was wonderful sorry to see it end. Thank you. Take care. Hope you have a new Sam and Jack adventure in mind. Merry Christmas!
Schrodinger's Spice chapter 16 . 12/21/2020
Oh sorry it's finished but you deserve some time to yourself. Hope you have a peaceful Christmas and we all have a more normal 2021
Guest chapter 16 . 12/21/2020
Really good happy ending to this story after having at least 2 crossovers. Guess it would be too early to have had Jon & Sammy in this one too. Looking forward to the next one and stay safe.
stanbrooksarah chapter 16 . 12/21/2020
Really enjoyed this story!
LexisMom chapter 15 . 12/20/2020
Please please please let us read Kinsey and Baurer’s demise! Great chapter. Sorry about the cornea. Ouch!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/19/2020
Ouch! Sorry about your eye. I hope it's better soon.

Things seem to be coming along easily. Too easily?

Thanks for the update.
dpdp chapter 15 . 12/19/2020
What happened to Harry? What now? More please.
Stay safe. Merry Shipmas!
dpdp chapter 14 . 12/19/2020
Poor Sam. Scary time until you actually hold your child and can feel they are safe.
Everyone needs a laid back week sometimes.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/19/2020
Don't envy you the scratched eye. It happened to me and did the doctor say " You really gouged it and it is gonna hurt while it heals?" Stay in a dark room or maybe they put a patch over it but this was a great chapter and looking forward to what happened to Harry and Jacob getting to see Gracie.
Schrodinger's Spice chapter 15 . 12/19/2020
I'm with Teal'c would like to have seen Kinsey and Bauer get theirs!

Has Harry done a runner or did Jacob let him go?