Reviews for Shards of Glass Part III
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2020
If they're after the ancient gene, they should go after Jack, and have him father more children. They could have as many as they want.
LexisMom chapter 14 . 12/18/2020
Loved it. Can’t wait for JackSam’s retribution. Kinsey’s gonna pay. I’m rubbing my hands together in anticipation.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2020
Another GREAT chapter. Your weird work stories are entertaining to those of us working from home and we understand because I have my share of them also. Stay safe and looking forward to your next great chapters.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2020
Uh-oh. Going back to the hotel and "too easy" do not bode well.

Thanks for the very welcome update.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2020
Good about the number of chapters ... otherwise too many loose ends.

Loved seeing Lonnie in action. I hope they contact Sam and let her know Grace is safe before she comes back and sees the room. Her guilt will be high regardless.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2020
It's fun to see the team undercover. Still worried about Lonnie and Grace.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2020
They would indeed? You're introducing another mystery with Londaris?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2020
Wow. This looks like it's a bit more far-reaching than we first thought. It sounds like SG-1's visit to the baby factory wasn't as random as it first appeared.

What a great story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2020
I hope Lonnie is good. Sam shouldn't be angry about her.

Thanks for the update!
LexisMom chapter 13 . 12/17/2020
Oh Gibbs... nothing is ever too easy... jinx.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2020
UH OH, you had Gibbs use the words "too easy." Doesn't Gibbs have a rule about that? Looking forward to Kinsey & Bauer getting their punishment.
dpdp chapter 13 . 12/17/2020
Exciting. Enjoyed Gibbs and Sam's covert operation for dirt. What will Sam do when they get back and find the disaster? More more more please.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 12 . 12/15/2020
:-)
LexisMom chapter 12 . 12/13/2020
Sam is usually the more level-headed...but will her inner mama-bear came out over this one?
dpdp chapter 12 . 12/13/2020
Excellent Chapter. Very exciting. Sam will be upset when she gets back. Blackwood better take good care of Gracie. More more more please. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Sorry about the sewing machine fiasco.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »