Reviews for Shards of Glass Part III
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2020
What a chapter! How pissed are Sam & Jack going to be when they find out their nanny was a plant and hope somebody gets a chance to explain it before the messenger gets killed. Great chapter in another chapter of a great story. Looking forward to next chapter and so sorry you did not get your sewing machine. People like that lady exist and you usually hope they end up on the short end of the stick.
LexisMom chapter 11 . 12/11/2020
I loved the Gibbs, Daniel, Sam interactions. I’m still waiting for a Gibbs slap. I’m betting Daniel and Jack will get one.
LoneWolfOneill chapter 11 . 12/11/2020
I love how Sam acted like Jack. baited Daniel. perfect. Gibbs is the greatest too. poor Tony, can't get a break.
Schrodinger's Spice chapter 11 . 12/11/2020
OK you've got me what does TO mean? Really enjoying the story as usual :-D
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2020
Another good chapter and I am enjoying Gibbs noticing and enjoying working with SG-1. He fits into the "Murray" role while he is off world. Can't wait for Kinsey & Bauer to go down for their many sins.
dpdp chapter 11 . 12/11/2020
Excellent. Exciting and couldn't stop reading. Sounds like Lonnie maybe isn't as clean as she should be. More more more please excitement here we come.
Glad you got the sewing machine you wanted. Meant to be.
LexisMom chapter 10 . 12/9/2020
Good chapter. Looking forward to more.
dpdp chapter 10 . 12/9/2020
Wonderful. Chuckled a lot. Thanks.
Schrodinger's Spice chapter 10 . 12/9/2020
I just love the interaction between Jack and Jacob. Also I really like Harry.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2020
Another stellar chapter. I was hoping Jacob would gate back to Earth with them but we still have the wedding and General Bauer going down. Looking forward to your next chapter.
dpdp chapter 9 . 12/7/2020
Cute. More please. Hope work is better this week.
LoneWolfOneill chapter 9 . 12/7/2020
im loving the cross over of SG1, NCIS and Jag. you got Gibbs down perfectly. hes giving Daniel a hard time...jacks not there to do ot so. when Jack gets back he's gonna give George a respectful piece of his mind. not telling him his family is a target, Sam won't be happy either. question is does Gibbs know?
M1CH3 chapter 9 . 12/7/2020
I swear I'm not going to read any more of your stuff unless it is completed!
LexisMom chapter 9 . 12/7/2020
Still loving the Daniel/Gibbs interactions. I really home we get some Teal’c/Gibbs interactions before the story is over.
LexisMom chapter 8 . 12/5/2020
Great dialog between Jack and Jacob. While I love writing an angry Jake, we all know he was secretly rooting for them.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »