Reviews for Shards of Glass Part III
dpdp chapter 8 . 12/4/2020
Excellent. Jack and Jacobs talk was perfect. Looking forward to more.
Becpea chapter 8 . 12/4/2020
Ooh liking the link back to the baby factory and Longaris. Maybe I’ve just been slow in picking that up but it’s all making sense now! I hope Sam and Gracie are ok. Looking forward to seeing what the Nanny is made of now though!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2020
It is a good thing Jack had that picture. Might have saved his life. Looking forward to your next chapters.
dpdp chapter 7 . 12/3/2020
Wasn't expecting that. What happens now? Will Jack remember? More please.
Take care don't get burn out.
LexisMom chapter 7 . 12/3/2020
Ohhh, good twist! Didn’t see that coming.
pattie chapter 7 . 12/2/2020
Interesting twist. Really enjoying this story.
LoneWolfOneill chapter 7 . 12/2/2020
did not expect the ending at all. the story circles around and Jack is off planet. nicely done.
M1CH3 chapter 7 . 12/2/2020
that was mean. cant wait got next ipdate.
Becpea chapter 7 . 12/2/2020
Ooh didn’t see that one coming!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2020
Another interesting chapter but WAS it Jack, What did Johnny see & what did the letter say? Looking forward to your next chapter AND be careful going down stairs with your hands full.
LexisMom chapter 6 . 12/1/2020
I love how you wrote Mark. He can be an ass, but I honestly believe he cares about Sam. Once again, you captured Gibbs perfectly. Love the addition of Cassie.
Becpea chapter 6 . 11/30/2020
Ah I’m glad Mark seems to have made his peace with the situation. And so happy Cassie is in town! Also loving the work updates, sounds like quite a day! Hope tomorrow is a better one for you
dpdp chapter 6 . 11/30/2020
Great. Cassie took charge and knows how to get things done. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2020
Another good chapter and sorry about your day so far but hopefully the pants repairs held and you got thru the rest of the day unscathed. Things seem to be happening in this story so looking forward to your next updates. Good that you have characters from JAG & NCIS running around with SG-1.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2020
Another good chapter & Mark seems nice which confuses me. Looking forward to your next chapter!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »