Reviews for Shards of Glass Part III
dpdp chapter 5 . 11/28/2020
Excellent. Very cute chapter. More please.
Scary but funny dream. Hope things calm down a little but not too much. Don't want the time to drag by bad for business. Take care.
LoneWolfOneill chapter 5 . 11/28/2020
siblings are the best people to argue with...bonehead, loved it. Gibbs. saved the day just like jack while harm distracted. surprise family visits make life so much fun, especially in the middle of an investigation. looking forward to more surprise appearances. now all we need is dad showing up, things will be complete.
Schrodinger's Spice chapter 5 . 11/28/2020
Sounds like some of the weird dreams I've had :-D Great chapter
dpdp chapter 4 . 11/27/2020
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Excellent chapter.
kahuna chapter 4 . 11/26/2020
Two murders! One would think Bauer would lay low, not make a big scene by going after Jack and Sam.

Thank you for the update.
LexisMom chapter 4 . 11/26/2020
Love the interactions with Gibbs. I have a feeling he and Daniel will become good friends. To your note about working retail...I worked in retail during Black Friday a total of one time before waving the white flag. I’m in awe of your ability to deal with the craziness! Happy Thanksgiving!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2020
Thumbs up on this chapter but it is go time to get the Trust & General Baurer. Are you bringing any of Gibbs rules into play and also enjoy Harm being in on this story too. Looking forward to your next chapters.
LoneWolfOneill chapter 3 . 11/24/2020
i caught your Star Wars reference...nicely done. still waiting for a gibbs smack. have a great and safe Thanksgiving.
dpdp chapter 3 . 11/24/2020
Great. Nice banter.
Schrodinger's Spice chapter 3 . 11/24/2020
Loving this as usual Stay safe
LexisMom chapter 2 . 11/22/2020
Aww, I love Sam and Jack goodness. Warm fuzzies! Although, it does make me a bit wary over what you have planned...
Becpea chapter 2 . 11/22/2020
Ah that was a great chapter! Enjoyed the playful banter and fun before the impending time apart. Sorry to hear you’re surrounded by Covid, fingers crossed you’re safe
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2020
OH Part 3 is here. Thank You and sorry your staff is making your work life unstable. Working from home is becoming a way of life and reading your stories brings a little crazy sunshine into our worlds so keep updating with new chapters please. Gibbs and Rabb get along in your AU? Will we see Jack's secret weapons in this AU? Has Harry been introduced to Jon & Sammy?
dpdp chapter 2 . 11/21/2020
Scary times stay safe & healthy.
Excellent. Cute chapter. Looking forward to more more more. Take care.
Schrodinger's Spice chapter 2 . 11/21/2020
Hope all is well with your staff and you. Loving this story
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »