Reviews for Silver Hope: The Revised Edition
Alex B. Goode chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
I would have loved having David Trueheart as the Green Mighty Morphin Ranger in this fic.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
Tell Alpha 5 that I love you so much. Jeffrey Beans
brankel1 chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
Fantastic job.
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Revised is so much better.
Taeniaea chapter 20 . 11/27/2009
cool story
Alex B. Goode chapter 11 . 2/20/2009
Just so you know, what Adam and Trini used in the zord battle was the Mega Tigerzord. The Thunder Ultrazord consist of Tor, the turtle shaped shuttle zord, Tigerzord riding inside of Tor, and the Thunderzord Assault Team on top of Tor.
Alex B. Goode chapter 20 . 3/27/2008
Love it.
Harry2 chapter 20 . 9/5/2003
A nice ending to this story. Now, lets see what you have planned for Silver 2 and 3!
Harry2 chapter 19 . 9/5/2003
I smell WEDDING VOWS AHEAD! And its been a pleasure rereading this classic tale of yours. I look forward to when we can get started on our crossover story!
Harry2 chapter 18 . 8/23/2003
POOR Zeddy. Another brillant plan gone away as if a dream. (PUN INTENDED!) When will you learn that you can't defeat this team!
Harry2 chapter 17 . 8/23/2003
I loved the song for this chapter Andrea. And I am enjoying this story once again. Keep up the good work my friend.
Harry2 chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
So, Zedd finally came up with a monster that is truly going to be tough to beat. Some of the nightmares are familiar, such as Rocky's dream, which was from the opening of Turbo, as well as from the TV version of the Zeo Quest. Now, on to the then next two chapters of the revised edition!
Harry2 chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
Another superb chapter. And I still love the Wolf Blades. Time to make the unholy duo leave and not come back!
Karyn.lazy chapter 14 . 8/7/2003
Great job! As usual, looking forward to more!
Harry2 chapter 14 . 8/6/2003
OH MAN! What a perfect song. And while Cestra may have plans of her own, she won't succeed.