Reviews for JUST BREATHE
madison camelia chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Woa, it is beyond wonderful. I love Hidle and Kojii as well as Tomoyo and Eripl. Luv you, hope you will write more wonderful fics about CCS
madison camelia chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Poor Hilde, hope she and Kojii will meet soon
madison camelia chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Yay, Nakuru married Touya, I LOVE IT
Daiguren chapter 17 . 5/17/2006
aww how kawaii... i on't really understand the just breathe part KEEP WRITING!
L.P.B chapter 17 . 4/9/2005
Disappoint anyone... that you're an American? No! That makes it that people of ANY race can write stories that are unique in their own way.

What was the prominent different? You didn't tell us! Or did you, and I was just so happy and pathetically overjoyed that I over read it?

Love you so much! And I ABSOLUTELY *ADORE* this story! And the one before! Thank you so much for writing something so wonderful that touched my heart!

L.P.B.

Oh: Since you aren't reading the story that I'm now working on, you can take me off your e-mail alerts list, if you haven't already done so.

Thank you! Good-bye! Fairwell! It's like I'm watching the wedding. (cries) Where's my hankie?
L.P.B chapter 16 . 4/9/2005
(cries; sniffs) It's almost to the end. I feel so lonely, like Kojii when Hilde was kidnapped.

It's so cool!

L.P.B chapter 15 . 4/9/2005
I love the rescue, and the children were more than oh-so-wonderful! They are loving! Can I have them?

Oh-h-h-h-h, ET! Some old, same old, huh?

L.P.B chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
KIDNAP, KIDNAP, KIDNAP! No, this is more serious! HILDE-NAPPED! HILDE-NAPPED!

Ooh, it'd be so cute when Kojii saves Hilde. (giggles)

L.P.B chapter 13 . 4/9/2005
Oh, god. Twins, twins... It's like they do the same thing every minute, doesn't it?

The story idea... creeps me out. Tomoyo avoiding Sakura? Sakura likes WHO? Tomoyo steals WHO? It's either Syaoran or Eriol. I don't know. Well, if you took your time to write it, it must be good. I'll read it. What's the title?

L.P.B chapter 12 . 4/9/2005
Kaho? (cries) She's still mean? But I liked her in the anime, but NOT the Eriol relationship with her. (growls)

Geez, does couples so stand and hug each other "forever and ever"?

L.P.B chapter 11 . 4/9/2005
So great! I love Meilei! Kojii and Hilde... Yeah, there's not much about Heidi, huh?

L.P.B chapter 10 . 4/9/2005
I absolutely love the kids! They're so cool! And so is Yelan!

Rodericks are so desperately. That's sad.

Kojii is so absorbed with himself! Shut up and pay attention!

L.P.B chapter 9 . 4/9/2005
So long... Fiancee... Hate arranged marriages... Hates Roderick. F$$K!

L.P.B chapter 8 . 4/9/2005
Ohh. Sorry to hear about your dog.

"Years to heal"? Your CRAZY!

L.P.B chapter 7 . 4/9/2005
Hilde is so sad! Heidi isn't very thoughtful!

Kojii and Hilde. Gosh, so dramatic. So sad.