Reviews for iCarly-A-Rooney
Endurance obilo chapter 2 . 11/23/2020
Love this crossover story of part a thanksgiving story about jessie and some bunk'd characters like xander and griff. Make more thanksgiving stories please and thank you part 2.
Endurance obilo chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Love this crossover story part 1and make a thanksgiving story about with jessie and some characters of bunk'd like xander and griff. And make more thanksgiving stories from Disney channel.
PhineasFlynn24 chapter 2 . 11/23/2020
How about you do one where they DO die in prison, but Nora comes back from the dead and tries to get the iCarlies once more, with the help of Undead Lewbert. Sam sends an SOS to Cat Valentine just before zombie Nora takes their electronics and locks the iCarlies in a sound proof, break proof room, and Cat, Robbie, Tori and Beck come and rescue the iCarlies. Title:
Part 1: iAm Forever a Psycho
Part 2: iAm Saved Victoriously

I will not be able to post fanfictions until Wednesday afternoon since i'm gonna be with my grandparents helping them.
Nickdisney20 chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
I like it can't wait to see the next part
PhineasFlynn24 chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Nice! Can't wait for part 2! Can you do an iCarly episode called iForever Am A Psycho, or iAm an Undead Psycho, where Nora escapes jail again and kidnaps Spencer, Freddie and Gibby and Sam and carly save them. Sam kills Nora, because she's mad, but Nora returns as a zombie and try to have revenge.