Reviews for Blindfolds and Broom Closets
HoosYourDaddy chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
Great little story. It might be fun if you wrote a sequel where he tracked the girl down and sought out a secret fling. That's not really in character for canon Harry, but you sowed the seeds of him changing at the end. That was a nice touch, btw.
wolfgang108 chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
Enjoyable, like others have said, seems like a good introduction to a bigger story.
Wian Solace chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
I sooo want you to continue this into something more than a one-shot. loved it. Hopefully, you'll write and post most separate stories.
DipstickMadden chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
More please
Happily9 chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Amazing story. Looking forward to a possible followup when Harry encounters Samantha Runcorn and her cohorts in the scavenger hunt.
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Interesting.
tacitblue1973 chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Nice bit of fun there.
magical fan18 chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Wow, very hot and hope you do another one-shot that is a sequel to this.
red demon161 chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Ha! I liked this oneshot. Makes me kind of want to see more chapters from the universe. Maybe where this wakes a fire in Harry.

I usually don't like stories where Harry ends up captured and put in a position of weakness but Harry had the last laugh here.

Also, I liked your disclaimer.
paul chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
This is a fun story, thanks for sharing it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Great one shot.

Steve Puffenberger
tenga chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Liked it. Normally with HP smut there's a huge OOC jump at the start. But this had Harry being exactly as dense and suspicious as he was in canon, where he tried to be suspicious but had the IQ of a box of rocks. Seriously, that series should have been called Hermione Granger and the Curse of the Glass Ceiling. She was the real hero in every book except HBP.

So I appreciated Harry being suspicious and her pointing out why he was a moron for it. The smut was also good. I liked that you had a realistic length for a guy's first experience, so many smut stories have him being a sex god incarnate who can last hours his first time. But the first time is always disappointingly brief.

Even the bit at the end where Harry wondered if he could use this to his advantage didn't strike me as OOC. Canon Harry clearly desperately needed a blowjob, maybe he would have been less high strung after.

Tl;dr loved it.