Reviews for Heat
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
supert
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I do have to say that this was definitely a different approach to heat that I've come across and I still love it! It got Max and Alec closer and I like how Alec was there for Max. Love that!

Well done! (Never would have expected this way of dealing if it weren't for the rating ;D)
AllisonSwan chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
loved it
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Cute ending!
dancer in the rain chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
beutifull amazing story i loved actually was one of best story abaut heat
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wonderful job. This is the first heat fic I've read where nothing happens. Well nothing being the 'nasty'. :) It makes sense that Manticore would train the guys to resist the effects considering they can't change the women's biology. Loved it.
Erkith chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I like this version of events
Starlit Rogue chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Thats a sweet moment for Alec! Great story!\
I'm mostlikely gonna read all of your stories so far because their all of stuff I like.
ZombieGurl98 chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
I liked it a lot bye

Lil K
lakergirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I really like this heat fic, alec and max not sleeping together but just being friends and getting to know each other. And them hooking up later just because Alecs true self shown through and not his sexuality. Good fic
candyabble chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
That was great! Is there more?

Usually when I think heat and M/A, I think of hot monkey loving and I get all happy about reading it. But your story showed an emotional connection with Alec just being there for Max to help her get through the heat with no kinkiness and I loved it. You also really have a knack for making the characters sound just like they did in the show. Can't wait for more from you, you're really awesome with the M/As.
vee chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Grat fic. I thought when you said "help" Max I thought they were gonna get down with it. I was a little disappointed about no pheromones but then you added it and I was like Oh, so great job you pulled this off flawlessly!