Reviews for Boarding School Ninja
ShenDockEmas chapter 21 . 7/28
is kakashi in legend of heroes universe?
coreon chapter 23 . 7/12
I'm not familiar with Boarding School Juliet at all so I honestly didn't really read much of the story, just the more familiar parts where Naruto interacts with the other Narutoverse characters. But even from reading just that, I wanted to say that I liked your writing and humor a lot! I enjoyed the Team 7 dynamics and the plotting against the Sage (and the way you tied the lessons they learned from their journey for the Sage at the end).

I'm kinda interested in reading more some day (probably going to need to read up on the Wiki), but even with just the parts I did read, I had a lot of fun - hope you had fun writing this too, thank you for the story!
coreon chapter 18 . 7/12
Coming from the Sasuke oneshot, I'm glad to see Sasuke and Levi are still getting along swimmingly in their weird way! The Preta Path's effect on devils was genius, that's hilarious - it seems Sasuke just can't catch a break and continues to be foiled at every turn by happy pink magical girls, their pairing is the finest of crack.

It was great to see Naruto and Sasuke interact too, they have a fun dynamic (and Kurama with the blackmail), but there was some more serious stuff that I appreciated; I'm glad that despite Sasuke's questionable goal to become ruler of the world, he promises to Naruto to do good and also not be alone at the top. And Sasuke admitting he respects Naruto that much, this was all pretty wholesome.
Otagema chapter 23 . 6/30
Aight...I go back to drinking now. Great story with a great ending, not to mention that amazing epilogue right there.
This review may be spoilery. So warning to anyone who reads it!

I love this story.
It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me have a great time.
I love how playful the characters are, they always keep cracking jokes at each others expense. And they surely get back at each other and leave no debt unpaid! Haha.

I like how you handled Naruto being an overpowered super ninja. Lol.
His problems turned out to be more emotional and story driven. Which I liked a lot.

And wow, the scenes with the pairings had me grinning. Simply wow!
You sure teased a lot of pairings didn't you? Haha. But I like the final pairing.

And geez, Scott really got affected by Naruto's presence. What a change from canon.

I also love Naruto and Leon's friendship. Though he preempted her and changed everything, lol.

And Airu is just awesome. Along with Teria in the later parts. Kochou had her own moments too! Very amusing!

And poor Maru. Hah.

And hooray for Hasuki! Best girl wins! I love how she and Naruto keep interacting playfully and cracking jokes. And that confession was amazing!

I just died whenever the jojo references popped up. Lol!

Overall, I really like what you've written. I hope you continue to keep writing such amazing stories.
See you!
HunterLD chapter 23 . 6/27
Oh yeah and to any newcomer that might be checking the commentary section and is in the lookout for a good story, i really recommend this, after reading this you will definitely be leaving in high spirits after reading such a joyful and unpredictable story.
HunterLD chapter 23 . 6/27
I'm really sad that this is over but happy nonetheless to see the end of such an amazing story, about your inquiries about your story well i honestly would be baffled if anyone tought this was boring, it just had the right amount of everything with some emotional parts that i really loved and the funniest and craziest scenes that I have read in a really long while, thank you for giving us the chance to read this, really loved your work here and your creative way of writing.
Plain Old Trash chapter 23 . 6/27
I binge-read this story today, and I have absolutely no regrets. Thanks for a fantastic story! I look forward to reading more of your work!
kazutoxx123 chapter 23 . 6/27
I'm looking forward to your next story.
kazutoxx123 chapter 23 . 6/27
I truly love this story. it bring me joy and tear while reading. thank you for writing this in the first place.
Drakon45 chapter 21 . 6/13
great story but remind me which world Sasuke ended up in? I can't remember if it was Bleach or Campione
LazyDreamerShark chapter 21 . 6/13
I haven't seen boxing much so I couldn't picture the scenarios. Finally chicken sasuke makes an appearance, tho it was in the last chapter.
Thanks man!
Thank you for writing such a good story. I'm gonna miss reading it. Still wonder what world Kakashi was in? Military academy?
In the future I'll be on look for any of your future fics.
Have a nice day!
crimson the lion chapter 21 . 6/13
i cant stop laughing and smiling at the same time. this truly is the most amazing story i have read so far thank you for giving us the chance to read your creation.
Otagema chapter 21 . 6/13
Ima head out for a drink~or reread this story—this was great, honestly. Amazing! The last chapter felt like a cliffhanger but at the same time, it felt complete.
Otagema chapter 20 . 6/10
Sheesh, this story's gonna kill me one day.