Reviews for A Blade Forged In The Ashes
123ABIR123 chapter 39 . 8/20/2021
This is good Pls update more
Freeseti chapter 39 . 8/20/2021
Hey I really love this fic but Archer does not have a reckless fighting style. The misconception comes from his first fight with Lancer, where in he and Rin where caught a bit off guard. Also, Archer knew of Lancer hyper aggressive fighting style and decided to prioritize full offense to keep up with him since Lancer would just break his guard.

Archer's stats basically force him to think tactically. He has to be analyical and use certain weapons depending on the enemy he's fighting since he isn't as strong compared to them.
Skywolf99 chapter 38 . 8/15/2021
daww thst was a sweet end to the chspter
CallMeCayde chapter 9 . 8/15/2021
this shit turned dark real quick
KamenRiderGhoul chapter 38 . 8/13/2021
Ren just raised a massive death flag for Rika.
ahsoei chapter 37 . 8/13/2021
Wait, so Rika is still alive here? I thought she turned into a Witch.

Also, I actually almost dropped this story when it entered Magia Record story; but what really hooked me: Edgy Homura becoming a Heroic Spirit, Madoka's Father is a reincarnated Servant, and well... Ereshkigal.

And about Madoka's father... Why Robbin Hood, in particular?
ToriSenkiTan chapter 24 . 8/9/2021
Ah, is Actually Satan is finally gonna meet his Death Goddess
xfel chapter 12 . 8/8/2021
Ohhh, so this is still an early timeline. Interesting.

Also, I was sceptical of that whole thing with Oriko, but I really like how it turned out now. Guess some things have to happen.
Diaspared chapter 37 . 8/6/2021
Heh, Rin's bleeding through Ereshkigal's demeanor.
Alrescha Alice chapter 37 . 8/6/2021
it's kind of funny... when archer says "even now I can't trace the structure of a soul gem even though I know its purpose,", and replied by Junko by that sentence. This is shirou that regularly fixes broken appliances (is raiga fujimura's bike fixing fanon?) and make cotton candy machine from memory.

great chapter.
OriChar chapter 37 . 8/6/2021
hmm, now part of me wants to see miyuverse (Oath Under Snow) Shirou be transported with Miyu here through his wish (because of the same reason as other fanfics, she can't be happy without him) and see how Incubator would react to her wish granting powers, mostly because that guy is annoying and I want him to question until he self implodes how a kid can grant wishes, and to see EMIYA and Miyuverse Shirou interact because Miyu Shirou sacrificed the world for his sister

although that probably wouldn't fit into the story, maybe a series of Omake's though
Guest chapter 37 . 8/6/2021
Don;t leave Yuma behind Kyoko ;-; You left behind Momo and remember what happened?
Blindguy95 chapter 36 . 8/6/2021
Im liking this sooo much hah keep it up!
fangs of death chapter 36 . 7/28/2021
Great story so far!
fangs of death chapter 22 . 7/24/2021
Really hoping to see who this person is? Great story so far!
641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »