Reviews for The End of the Beginning
Little Doctor chapter 18 . 7/29/2018
That was so sad. :( I'm sad now.
Remus and Giles friendship works perfectly though.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/14/2018
good story
tinkabella feyd chapter 18 . 2/25/2017
one of the best fanfics i ve ever read. Im delighted to have ignored it was a crossover otherwise i wouldnt have read it. and still, so canon. i am always looking for quality fanfics telling the www1 and marauders fate, and its so rare to find a decent one. wow im still in shock with this one
lastscorpion chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
Awesome crossover!
whirligigkat chapter 18 . 7/24/2016
I know this was written sometime when I was still in middle school, but I wanted to say that this was an excellent story- I really loved it! Funnily enough, since it's not marked a crossover, I had no idea that it was w. Buffy the vampire slayer, since I've never seen it. I'm glad I read it anyway! I haven't read a marauders era fic that deals with the events leading up to j/l's death, so this was fascinating, especially as I'm working on one of my one set in the same time. Congratulations on a wonderful work!
5 Coloured Walker chapter 18 . 5/21/2016
An interesting and well written story, thanks for writing it.
chisscientist chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
This crossover was very well integrated.
yamiduke13 chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
This was really good. I think you did a great job with it. I'm just wondering if you plan on writing a sequel for it? I kinda got a vibe from the story that its not done yet.
Selina Novella chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Ethan wouldn't be able to stand Milton Keynes. No one can, but for a chaos mage like him? It'd be hell. Bleh.
Brndz chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
While reading the bit where Sirius is blaming himself somewhat, I realised that Morrissey's "You Have Killed Me" was playing on my computer.
I almost started bawling.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
Ah, Lawrence Talbot. Nice reference.
Tanydwr chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
A great story. Fitting into what we know of canon (or at least did at the time of writing, given the differences to Sirius' family), while keeping the worlds suitably separate. Gives a great reason for why Dumbledore really did think it was Sirius, and an alternate explanation for Harry's survival.

As for the red-haired witch... took me to the epilogue to realise that it referred to Willow with Xander as the 'boy'.

Good work.
LaDiablo chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
I'm not entirely certain why I clicked on this story (crossovers aren't generally my niche), but I'm ecstatic that I did. It was remarkable :).
MythologicalMango chapter 18 . 10/17/2011
This was fantastic! I like how you fit other aspects of Buffymin, besides the Ethan Rayne bit.
RTVfan chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I finished reading this on your website just today. Very, very good. I really liked how Rupert and Ethan didn't impact the main story line in anyway, and your solution about how Harry was saved is a lot more satisfying and less narmy than Rowling's "The Power Of Love". The only question is how the Watcher's Council never found out about HP magic. Oh, and if Buffyverse vampires are the same as Potterverse vampires(since they clearly exist in Harry Potter).