Reviews for Dreams Never Come True
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
aw poor Ron! so sad! made me cry! terrific writting, keep it up!
Veela of Erised chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Aw... so sweet but so sad. It's really heartbreaking when you put it into Ron's POV. I personally think those two will end up with each other in the book. But Ron will probably have to fight for her. I also loved Ron's inner dialogue. It's very Ron-ish.
Briea chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
I never felt so badly for Ron before. Awesome story but you made me cry :( Beautiful

loudnproud223
wendy chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
this is bloody good! oh my god, are you going to write a sequel to this? maybe this time, hermione and ron can be together, c'mon, please?
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
make me cry why dont you...

good, sad, I surely hope it doenst end like this...

good story!

Keep writing!

hugs

Stray
Crooked Glasses chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
that was so well written, I was looking for a great R/h fic and I totally found one.

It was a bit sad, but had the perfect amount of angst and the whole "obliviate" thing really makes you wonder what Hermione would have said, if she actually loved Ron.

So well done, I look forward to more of your work.
RaionHinote chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Wow. This is the story that saved me, saved me from this disgusting, scarring story about draco and Harry... *shudders* oh it was horrible. For me a least. I scoured the list for SOMETHING that could save me from wtching that movie and thinking about the other story... this was perfect. Perfection in words. Beautiful story, beautifully played out. I may be a bit excited, just because I found what I was looking for... Good story. Yeah.
x0andraia0x chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
That is such a good tradegy, well so far it's a tradegy, if you keep going maybe it'll have a happy ending. And this is so sad so far.