Reviews for Gargoyle's: Elizabeth's Story
Marsmiko chapter 29 . 8/13
I wonder with Elizabeth knowing who her parents are wouldn’t she want to contact them to get to know them better and we know they will be grandparents down the line how would the react to that especially her birth father please update soon
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana
Stephanie Phelps chapter 29 . 12/9/2021
ONCE AGAIN GREAT WORK ON THIS STORY! SO PLEASE KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY! BECAUSE IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IS ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES AND IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE! SO KEEP ON UPDATING IT!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 29 . 12/8/2021
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 28 . 12/1/2021
Stephanie Phelps chapter 28 . 12/1/2021
NICE WORK ONCE AGAIN! KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END!
The Queen of Water chapter 27 . 9/24/2021
I like this chapter and I will wait for the next chapter.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 27 . 9/17/2021
Loved it!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 27 . 9/17/2021
WOAH THAT WAS SO INTENSE AND AWESOME! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END! BECAUSE IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IS ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES! SO PLEASE KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY BECAUSE IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE ESPECIALLY NOW AND WHEN IT IS GETTING REALLY GOOD!
Godzillaboy2021 chapter 27 . 9/16/2021
This is certainly a shocking surprise, Liz is the daughter of Oberon and Titania and a Gargoyle this whole time and she didn't even know from the beginning. I'll be looking forward to seeing her become one when she's ready. I'll even be looking forward to seeing the shocked look on Demona's face when she sees Liz as a Gargoyle again, hehehee it'll be priceless
Stephanie Phelps chapter 26 . 8/24/2021
WOW, WOW, ONCE AGAIN NICE WORK ON THIS! AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER AND WHAT THE SECRET IS ABOUT Elizabeth! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END! IT IS SO AWESOME TO LET IT DIE NOW SO PLEASE KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY!
Godzillaboy2021 chapter 26 . 8/23/2021
I hope Puck turns Liz into a Gargoyle like she asked for in The Mirror chapter before Oberon banishes and strips him of his powers at the end of the Gathering Part 2
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 26 . 8/23/2021
James Birdsong chapter 25 . 8/18/2021
Good four chapters. Cool chapters
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 25 . 8/16/2021
loved it! can't wait for more!