Reviews for Gargoyle's: Elizabeth's Story
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 15 . 5/6
Loved it! More please?!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 15 . 5/6
WOW ONCE AGAIN GREAT WORK! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END! KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE! IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IS ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES AND I REALLY LOVE IT!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 14 . 4/20
Loved it!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 14 . 4/20
WOW, THAT WAS JUST SO AMAZING LIKE ALWAYS! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END! KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE! IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IS ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE MORE OF THIS UP AND SOON! ONE QUESTION THOUGH IS Elizabeth A DAUGHTER OF AN ENCHANTED GARGOYLES AND A CHILD OF OBERON!? THAT'S THE ONE BIG THING I REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO!
White Tiger Bumblebee chapter 13 . 4/11
Does this mean that she has connections to the third race?
416851 chapter 13 . 4/9
I think I know what you’re planning, but I won’t spoil it. Great job as usual. Can’t wait.
Stephanie Phelps chapter 13 . 4/9
WOW ONCE AGAIN GREAT WORK ON THIS STORY! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END! KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE! IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IS ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES AND IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IS A GREAT STORY!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 13 . 4/8
Loved it! Can't wait for More!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 12 . 4/3
loved it! more please?!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 12 . 4/3
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 11 . 3/30
loved it! can't wait for more!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 11 . 3/26
Stephanie Phelps chapter 10 . 3/13
WOW ONCE AGAIN GREAT WORK! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END! KEEP ON GOING WITH THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 10 . 3/12
loved it! more please?!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 9 . 3/10
WOW YET AGAIN! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END! KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE!