Reviews for Percy Jackson & The Sapphire Flame
Fredward1 chapter 13 . 7/21
Wow they needed a drill when percy could’ve just smashed the gate down with enough water
Fredward1 chapter 10 . 7/21
Wow, 1b volts of electricity and all he got was a headache. This is the most unbelievable bullshit ever. Where are this massive burns? The uncontrollable muscle spasms? The insane pain? It’s not there because you fucking suck at writing something midly realistic in combat. Also, he can’t heal other people. Also nothing could heal that fast what lightning does to a human body. Definitely not water bending.
Fredward1 chapter 10 . 7/21
Not a single named character so far has been wounded or killed when they could’ve easily been. You should’ve killed the spirit. Fuck it. The problem with authors is they bring their bias into these stories. Think of it from Percy’s point of view. A monster is attacking him. Regardless of its intelligence, it is attacking him. How many monsters has he killed? I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t mind killing his first in this world. Just because you the author know that this guy is good does not mean that Percy knows that. Percy’s actions would be different than what your actions would be so stop trying to influence his actions with your 20/20 bias.
Fredward1 chapter 7 . 7/21
I think the Gaang should’ve been hurt worse. More than a broken nose and punched trachea. Again, cuts of all sizes should be a legitimate thing when he uses his sword. None of these “love taps”.
Fredward1 chapter 7 . 7/21
Could Percy theoretically create a water whip to wrap around somebody and then turn his body 180 and launch them like a catapult into orbit? No way an earth bender could survive the landing.
Fredward1 chapter 6 . 7/21
Oof dense percy has entered the building. I was hoping hed have a bit more confidence in himself and learned how to ready body language and translate it, to pick up on stuff like this
Fredward1 chapter 5 . 7/21
Yay, murder! Which hopefully means, bad people get put down permanently!
Fredward1 chapter 4 . 7/21
Also, why are there no serious wounds when they’re using swords? Maiming, lacerations, etc should all be injuries and yet there’s nothing? Really? Its gonna be that kind of T rated fic huh?
Fredward1 chapter 4 . 7/21
Isn’t he supposed to be immune to fire? He got lava on him and was fine.
lord of the east chapter 21 . 7/11
Damm I love the way the fic is going !
I'm most eager to read ahead ...
lefora chapter 21 . 7/6
dont worry about the delay! I'll be looking forward to the next update, I love the story so far 3
grx1318 chapter 20 . 7/1
The past story points with azula speaking to Iroh and to her group about her childhood. It makes me curious if you're willing to go beyond the ending of book 3. To expand on the story with your own ideas or based on some of them on the comics. Particularly "The Searchbecause I actually want to see Azula give Erza a piece of her mind. I mean, other than the satisfaction, it can be considered as going full circle with her character. With her confronting each of her family members. Personally, the best thing is that you're not trashing the characters, just stating facts, and they hit hard in the heart strings.
Please update T.T
Taco chapter 21 . 6/17
I eagerly await the next chapter!
benjamin.a.shola chapter 14 . 6/9
again percy who hates the fire lord, is ready to capture someone he says is his bestfriend and someone who saved him because of a girl. so u are telling me that according to u that if annabeth had any point gone to the darkside during the book series that he would have fought for kronos, exactly what this book is saying, yet u call him a loyal, good soul. he isn't a good soul because even though he knows he is fighting for the wrong side he is thinking with his dick not with his head.
1,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »