Reviews for Gamer Neighbour
Omni chapter 1 . 2/22
Wake up old man the story is incredible and needs updating when you have the time
Hadeen chapter 20 . 2/9
Thanks for an interesting chapter
MJ Spontaneous chapter 1 . 1/7
bro shes a child dont call her shawty
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2023
i came back to re-read this after almost two years of missing it! still one of my favorite guilty pleasures, heh. hope you're doing well man.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2023
I love this story so far! It’s so engaging and it’s just an overall well written story. I love it so much!
fayte01 chapter 1 . 11/26/2023
any news for an update?
Bluenait chapter 20 . 11/8/2023
worthless pussy beta bitch trash fic
Guest chapter 20 . 11/2/2023
Your story is well written and if you chose to migrate to Questionable Questing it would be well received.

I sincerely hope that you aren’t dead. It has been 610 days since your last update, same for your profile page.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2023
Is anyone planning, with the author's permission, to make a continuation of this story, or a similar story with the concept of this system and protagonist?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2023
What a sensational story, I think it's my favorite, although the general development of things takes a long time.
In terms of dialogue and Nick's initial development as a player, it's quite good, although there are a lot of things that confuse me in relation to the broken demon system.
Something was put in place to see how serious the system was but it didn't work for me, does anyone know how to make that link work?
Ninjadragoncat chapter 11 . 9/19/2023
I wouldnt be suprised if homunculus james being revived with violets blood somehow made him a woman, then nick could suduce three female potters. Go above and beyond his subquest
typos chapter 4 . 9/10/2023
multiple instances where then should be than.
typo chapter 3 . 9/10/2023
St Mungo s - St Mungo's
typo chapter 3 . 9/10/2023
Numengard - Nurmengard
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2023
zerg the bastard?
How would either he or they know what that word means?
It's the kind of thing that really strains SoD, I would recommend rewording that line.
1,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »