Reviews for Ironic Star Trek Deaths: Voyager
GO the tribbles!
Holly chapter 8 . 1/6/2004
Don't make Janeway die!
NABELLETHEY chapter 8 . 12/26/2003
heehee loving it...a lot...im full of love...and like...and...just about everything else! rolling on floor at some moments...though i suppose i could be over sensitive oh well who else are you gonna kill of in an ironic and funny manner? write more x The Beffster
franklin707 chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
can u give Q an ironic death?
Call-me-Zippy chapter 8 . 10/16/2003
yey!

lmao

I loved it! hehe
me chapter 8 . 9/30/2003
Has anybody ever said that you have more issues than a news archive? Well, I like crazy! Zort! Troz! Narf!
me chapter 4 . 9/30/2003
more more more more more more more more more more!
Shawshank chapter 8 . 8/11/2003
YES! YOU FINALLY KILLED SEVEN!

I can't wait until you kill Tom...mwahahahaha.

-Shawshank
bc chapter 8 . 8/11/2003
got a life
Kathryn Janeway chapter 6 . 8/11/2003
I had a thought! Kill Naomi! Now! You could make her be all hyper and happy and then her brain explodes! She could have a happiness overload!
Kathryn Janeway chapter 8 . 8/11/2003
Ok, Yay for deaths! But I mostly reviewed to say that you guys that reviewed are great! Your SO Evil! And some of you did glares and cackles! Yay! Wanna see my glare? *Glares at someone (Seven) and she drops down dead* Cool, huh! Anyway, I wanna just say that I have nothing again Jeri Ryan, just her character, cos I read that Amber Benson (Tara in Buffy) read something bad about her from fans and was all really upset and stuff, so I wanna tell Jeri Ryan something: YOU DONT SUCK! SEVEN DOES!

Okay, this review was really off topic huh?
Unable to Login MeowthHB chapter 8 . 7/26/2003
Hahaha! For some reason the nanoprobes with mullets and the "everyone immediately suspected the soup" lines were my favorites. XD And the thing about Pavel not being invited to his own birthday party. And the "Ensign Kim has died again" line. And, well, it's all pretty funny. It took me a minute or two figure out a few of the deaths though. x.x;; You obviously know the show well, or have been studying it, or both. I rarely see anyone spell every person's name correctly, especially Torres'. Good job, PLEASE continue!
CaptainKJ chapter 8 . 7/16/2003
Okay, number one, nanoprobes cannot do that to seven, they can only assimilate, I think, but I know that they can't consume a person and devour them.

Enough said, I liked it anyway, so I have no idea why I said that.

CaptainKJ