Reviews for Intangible
blackfirefox987 chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
that was a wonderful story. and i truly mean it.
Haphazard Snow chapter 19 . 3/11/2012
Awesome fic! I think you did a great job with this and I hope to read more from you soon!
Kittenn1011 chapter 19 . 9/19/2011
Interesting story and all, but the end was a serious cop-out. The story was an emotional roller-coaster... and then it was all a dream! C'mon! You could've done better than that! Terrible ending.
JBubbles chapter 19 . 4/9/2011
I am proud of you for writing this. Anda I don't even know you!

But is a great fanfiction work, you should be proud.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Awesome plot! love it!
Moon Minamino chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
God. Despite the fact that I hate things that turn out to be dreams, I loved this story. I've spent the past two days consumed by it. Good job.

Best Wishes
Within The Lines chapter 19 . 5/6/2010
Wow. That was . . .interesting. A dream. Hm. Good write though.
anonymous chapter 19 . 12/17/2009
an amazing story to say the least. im a tad dissapointed by the ending. for one, dream sequence endings, in all honestly, suck. and in my opinion, so do suicide endings. i feel incredioubly disapointed that all those chapters never even happened. i think that an author with your skills and talent could have some how rapped up the story ending in yusuke and kurama without suicide/dream sequence.
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
omg... haha, that's amazing! you really had me going, too, i was crying and bawling like a baby... well, not bawling, really, "leaking a few tears" haha .

great fic! i love it! . thanks so much!

*tsukiko*
RAGA chapter 19 . 10/14/2009
You are one sadistic author. So mean. I was seriously going to be pissed off if you ended this with something stupid, like Kurama dying. But since this became a dream sequence, I guess it's fine (albeit, a bit cruel -now I want to know the true story-).
DarkBombayAngel chapter 19 . 5/27/2009
I really like it. It's very good. I like the ending. I wasn't expecting it.
loretta537 chapter 19 . 4/10/2009
this was a good story, you had me in tears over yusuke's growing love for kurama for most of the story. however although the ending chapter was good, i have to say i really dont like the it all turned out to be a dream concept.

you could have kept yusuke and kurama together another way or let yusuke be heartbroken and then do a sequel where he finds love, you could even have had hiei and yusuke share hiei or a complete threesome.
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 19 . 2/20/2009
Wow. So. This was great! I really enjoyed it! There were a couple parts that were kind of side-tracked that I wasn't quite as interested in.. but I still really liked it! Thank you! You are a fabulous writer. I suppose I even got ahead of you in the end though, for a minute or so I thought you were going to make this "dream" into reality that Yusuke had tragically forgotten.. or that this real world we are presented with in the last chapter itself.. a dream. But then you didn't take that road, but I still enjoyed it. lol.

Great job! Keep writing, you genius.

Chibi
Eleanor Rigby 000 chapter 19 . 12/28/2008
THAT WAS BRILLIANT! :D

This is the best YYH story! :D

I really thought Kurama was dead. The dream part, I must admit, kinda disappointed me for a teensy weensy bit, but the last 2 lines?

Winner.