Reviews for Intangible
WolfBane2 chapter 19 . 8/20/2005
(falls out of her chair. Gets back up) Oh you're MEAN, Prosopopeia! Using the "And then the little boy fell out of bed, and realized it was all a dream" ending, but in a really twisted way that made sense! DAMN YOU! (curses the author for being so wicked and clever) I just can't believe it...that was SO smart...did you have that planned out from the beginning? (bangs head repeatedly against desk) You're evil...and now I have no good Yusuke/Kurama to look forward to except Bleeding Petals (I only look at the YYH fanfics on my Favorites list now).

(wishes she was that wickedly brilliant)
FluffysBijin05 chapter 19 . 8/20/2005
Awesome that was a great ending no matter how frustrated mentaly I am, lol. I would have never thought you would end your story like this it was great but now nothing else matters. I'm trying to figure out if thats a good thing or a bad thing. I guess its a good thing cause kurama didn't kill himself but now I'm kinda wondering what really happened. Will You write a story on that too? Keep up the excellent job and I will be back to read more of your stories soon.

Buh-Bye _ _
Liz chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
*lol* You went all "Dallas" on us _ You know, I just spent the majority (seriously) of my day reading this ENTIRE thing. I can say that my day was definitely NOT wasted _ I kind of wish it didn't have to end. You are such a marvelous writer! You have a very strong style, and a wonderful way with dialogue. The story just has this mature feel to it, ya know? It's like I'm reading YuYu Hakusho fan fic, but I'm not. I just cannot say anything negative about this. It's just a refreshing story to read. I don't know quite what to do with myself now that I've finished reading *lol* Please, keep up the excellent work.
Zollercoaster chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
Awesome, story, In my opinion you shouldn't have made the last two chapters like that. It was really sad, not to mentioned it ruined the image of the wonderful story before it. The end leaves me wanting to know how they ended up together, for real. It was really well written, funny, dramatic, sweet, loving, clever, and wonderful. I am unbelievably happy with this story. I think if the story ends like that then you should say how they ended up together in another story. It was one of the top three romance fics I've ever read. It and you are so going on my favorites, and I'm looking for more stories by you. I have selected all 4 buttons below, and that's unusual. It was so well done and sweet. The way Yusuke's feelings were and how Kurama and him kissed and deceived Hiei were especially good. Thank you for bringing this wonderful story into the world. I hope you keep writing. Till next story.
lilsammywinchester chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
O.O...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i love it! i was all sad then that happens lol anyways great story!hehe
Crazycit chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
CK: o.o

Miya: dude, as soon as I finshed this and read that Author note, I just cracked up! ..phahahahahaha

CK: ok, so killing Kurama, Yusuke, and having all this depressing stuff was just a messed up dream! That is so cool.

Miya: We congratulate your wonderful 'one shot.' Although I would like to know how Ryu and Yusuke got hooked up.

CK: hope more Yusuke and Kurama stories pop up in the future!
Destiny Lot chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
LOL, great job, I love your description it really sets the mood and dailogue, it really fits the characters.

Hope you write more.

Ja ne
meikouhaikitsune chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY WITH A PASSION.I thought I was gonna was so cool Your sadistic. Yet I like it Please write more stories.
rAiNwAtEr chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
I am happy with the ending. I am glad too, that you kept going with this fic. It's a little sad to see it end but then again I am looking forward to more work by you with this pairing. I wish you the best and bow down to you for writing a Kurama/yuusuke fic. Inh my opinion there aren't enought out there!
Evene chapter 18 . 8/19/2005
Oh! In my last review I said I was glad Kurama and Hiei were still together. I didn't mean to say that! I meant that I was glad KURAMA and YUUSUKE were still together.

Silly, stupid me. Sorry about that...
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
*laughs* very nice chapter
Evene chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
I've been following this story for quite a while... And here's my first, last, and only review for you. Or, at least I think it is...

Interesting ending. One or two people have already said this, but I feel that I have to agree. Hanging with a dream sequence until the second-to-last chapter just made the whole last chapter seem like you couldn't think of a way to end it, and had to just chop off any loose ties with the fact that it was indeed a dream. Now, I'm not saying that this was bad or anything of the sort! I honestly did love the last chapter, especially the last two lines-those were funny. You really did do a great job.

No, on another note with the whole dream thing. I think it would have been really awesome if you had left it with the idea that Kurama had gone and killed himself. Your reviewers might not seem to have liked that idea, but it really was brilliant. And excellent twist that I'm sure no one was really expecting. That fact that this isn't how it went sort of just dulled the whole story for me. But, the writing was great enough so that this is still pretty high up there on my list. Dispite what I've said in the two previous paragraphs, you're writing technique is wonder. I love your style, and your plot was great, too. Not one of those horribly over-done ideas.

I honestly did enjoy this work of fiction. It was fantastic! And, still, I'm glad that Kurama and Hiei are still together, even though I personally think it would have been great if it all wasn't a dream. But either way you could have or did write it, the story was wonderful. You've done a terrific job, and you should be proud of yourself. Maybe we'll see some other Yu Yu Hakusho works later on, but until then, later!

- Leigh
Almighty SABE chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
At first, I really thought Kurama-kun died ;_;! But that was a cool way to end the series! Can't wait to se more of your writing!
Abi chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
‘Surprising’ doesn’t even begin to cover it. I certainly didn’t see this ending coming. You definitely tortured your readers (not that that’s a bad thing _). You are an amazing writer. I hope you write more Kurama/Yusuke fics in the future.
Usami chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
Wow! That's a surprise ending! To think, all of that was just a dream...What a story! Excellent work! Wonderful job, simply awesome!

Hope to see more stories like this in the future if you can! _ Later days!
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »