Reviews for Love, Fury And Passion
jadedvixen chapter 4 . 9/7/2004
That's so weird... I just re-read the first 3 chapters the other night! And I had pretty much given up hope of this ever being updated. SO glad you decided to post more. I am very much in love with this fic. You write wonderfully, the plot is sucking me in.. and I'm already a sucker for good Kurt/Steph angsty stories!

Keep it up, and update again soon please! Love it!
MutantXHottie chapter 4 . 9/5/2004
So so happy you finally updated this story1 This is really good so far and I can't wait till you update this story again!
Daniella Consuela chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
Oh...My...God! How did you know I was reading this story today? Gosh, that is so scary! I was just skiming through some stories and getting back into my Steph and Kurt Angle mood (I've been stuck on Jericho and Steph for the longest) and I decided to check this out after reading "Along The Way" and adding it to my favorties again. I..Wow! I just love this. I love the way you write. I love the way it's going. I love everything. I can't wait for more. (I was sure you had givin' up on us. *Sniff, Sniff*)
jadedvixen chapter 3 . 9/9/2003
Oh, that closing like was brilliant. Shane *knows* that Stephanie still feels strongly for Kurt, and realises that having them in the same company is bound to stir up those feelings. I, for one, cannot wait to see what happens here!

I hope the next update doesn't take so long this time! Keep up the great work. I'm really enjoying this fic.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 3 . 9/5/2003
very cool. detailed and intriiguing. Keep it up
y2jericho631 chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
Like the story so far and would like to see steph and kurt together
jadedvixen chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
Thank the Gods you updated! I thought you'd forgotton about this fic or something. I've been looking forward to an update for ages!

Great work on this chapter. The scene where Steph called Kurt on the telephone, yet couldn't speak to him, and his hopefulness.. ah! That part really got to me. And now he's rehired, huh? Hm. That definitley will make things interesting.

I can't wait to see more! Hopefully the next chapter won't take as long. _~
Dedicednu chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Great job. I love how Kurt's emotions are portrayed. I'm a huge fan of his and I love serious fics like this. Poor Kurt. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Potato Chippy Weezer chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Holy shiz, that was awesome. It was written fantasically and it was just an excellent story all around. I'm a sucker for a good Kurt/Stephanie fic and I must say, this is one of the best. Nice job -
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Oh, goddamn! Leave me hanging there.. 0_0 Poor Kurt! To have to see that right in front of him after having that conversation with Steph. (although I *know* she doesn't mean that! She loves him deep down!)

I absolutely love Kurt/Steph fics. They're my second favourite 'ship after Jeff/Lita. I've been meaning to write one, but I just can't find the inspiration.

Anyway, because you don't see many K/S fics around, I was happy to find this one. But I was even happier to find that it was well written. _ That's another rarity these days - a well written fic.

Great job, and I can't wait to see more!