Reviews for Crescent Moon: The Lazarus Staff
Destructor chapter 15 . 8/30/2003
An excellent story, one that more people need to read and comment upon.

Personally, this one is my favorite of your Crescent Moon series (and yes, I've read them all) for some reason or another. Could it be because of how you work Fox and Fara together like you do?

Keep up the outstanding work, and may you continue to post your stories here.
Minty-Fivestar chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
What a great ending to this story! The whole adventure was absolutely amazing. I'm glad Wolf was good at the end, a shame he died, though. (shrugs) But all the elements made for a great story! I'm off to the next story in this series, see ya round, and keep up the great work! _

Janus3003 chapter 15 . 8/4/2003
Excellent story! It rocked! Even better than the first. It's nearly impossible to find Fox and Fara fanfics now (personally, I hated Krystal's guts. I already liked Fara, and Krystal was one of the most annoying characters that Nintendo has produced) The joust scene reminded me of the movie "A Knight's Tale". Curious, did you get the name "Rita LaShette" from a real person? I've seen fan art done by someone with that name. You're a fantastic writer, so keep it up!
Fangirl Beverly chapter 13 . 7/28/2003
That's it? It's over? *crickets chirp in the long silence* ...

Falco: Stop being ungrateful, it was a good ending. .

Yeah! It was awesome! Really really good _ 'Nuther sequel! Please! Must have more! Must see more fighting and monsters and magic and Falco and Alan and WEE! *faints*
TechnoSpyder chapter 13 . 7/27/2003
Great, keep up the good work. *Picks up a large battle axe* Oh me...I'm gonna go kill Titus. Anybody mind if I go kill Titus? Oh well, I guess I'll let Fox do it then.
Minty-Fivestar chapter 11 . 7/22/2003
Read this a while ago, but wouldn't let me review... (grumbles)

I like the interesting twist of how Fox is now a elven lord, puts even more pressure on our main vulpine... _ Well, this is a really great story, I can't tell you how impressed I am. It's been a while since I've seen a story that's put me on the edge of my seat as much as this. Keep it up!

TechnoSpyder chapter 9 . 7/14/2003
Fun Fun, keep going. I like this story, you did a good job with describing the characters. This is just as good as your last Crescent Moon. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Minty-Fivestar chapter 9 . 7/10/2003
Wow, great chapters! You had me on the edge of my seat at several points, especially when Fara was killed. And I already liked Alan before, but I have an even higher respect for him now. Go Alan! _ Keep up the great work, I'll see ya later!

Fangirl Beverly chapter 9 . 7/10/2003
WOOHOO! Great chappy! So actionish! And Alan is a hero! _ *glomps Alan* Can't wait for the next chappy! _
Minty-Fivestar chapter 7 . 6/30/2003
This was a really great chapter, I loved it! It was a bit sad that Osiris was killed, but I guess it adds to the story, right? _ Keep up the great work, and I'll see ya round!

Fangirl Beverly chapter 7 . 6/26/2003
Wee, coolieness! _ This fic should have more reviews than this...feh.

I wuv the writing style, and I have to say that besides Falco, my fave character in this fic has to be...Alan! Yay. _ Alan's just so loveable. And hyper like me. _ I'm a sucker for freaks. *pats Alan on da head* And he's just SO cute when he's all sad; it makes me wanna huggle him. In fact, I'll do that now. *huggles Alan* Keep on going! This is really good! _
Minty-Fivestar chapter 6 . 6/25/2003
Hmm... sorry I've haven't been by in a while...

I really really am enjoying this, the battles are very well detailed, and the characters and their unique abilities and skills are very well developed. I hope this story is a long one (not trying to wish lots of work on you), cause I can imagine great possibilities for this fantasy epic. Great job! I'll see ya soon!

Zell595 chapter 6 . 6/22/2003
Cool, I really like this story. It reminds me of Lord of the RIngs witha starfox twist. You are a very good writer, and I hope you keep up the good work.
Minty-Fivestar chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
Great twists, I'm enjoying this a lot. Now that Titus has let Wolf and Pigma escape, Fox's quest is going to be a lot more challenging... Well, I guess that would be obvious, what sort of adventure story would it be if there were no twists or danger? Heh, anyways, keep up the great work. See ya!

Alankria chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
a temple sealed against time? ineteresting...

sorry it took me so long to read this, but I'm glad I sat down and got round to it, can't wait for the next chapter. I reckon that if fara's parents want her to marry the guy, she should turn around and tell them exactly where to stick that idea. lol.