Reviews for The Prancing Stag (ASOIAF SI)
brightsun89 chapter 25 . 9/18
Love it I can't wait for Highgarden! I really love your Renly!
Foxy-Floof chapter 25 . 9/17
Wow... This was a GOOD chapter. Your Renly is definitely making better moves. Hopefully Stannis DOESN'T try to screw his little brother from behind. Then the levies can just blood themselves fighting bandits, and raiding parties from King's Landing.

Every moon they have to train, patrol, and practice, is another hundred of them that will survive their first battle.
Enneas chapter 1 . 9/17
This is really good, I just hope my stupid brain can handle the gay parts.
RHatch89 chapter 25 . 9/17
Awesome update :)
Felon GT chapter 25 . 9/17
I hope next chapter is a detail of their ride to high garden. Like a world building of from storm end to there. If it’s only 3 of them. What could happen. Bandits or men disguised as bandits hired or knights disguised as them from a storm lands house that doesn’t want Renly to be king or what ever loyalty plots and mechanisms they are pulling. Do they have to go through dornish marshes. He could be a target of any kind of bandit from any border. Or even a garrison of those loyal to the crown looking to take him to custody, I hope at this point with the three it’s more of a stay concealed, avoid fights, sneaking through, silencing and so forth.
cedeelbe chapter 24 . 9/17
Ahhhh I love that your SI is kickstarting a whole ass feminist movement! I can't wait for him to start publicly supporting queer folk :D

This story is everything I've ever wanted from an SI. He's clever, cunning, ruthless, *and* gay.
Alphagirl16 chapter 25 . 9/17
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Valkorion510 chapter 25 . 9/17
Very nice chapter. I'm not gay myself, so I'm quite uncomfortable with reading verbal descriptions of the like in this story, but that aside I do admire the SI, the world-building in this story, and the great vocab. You are a good writer.
Sneed chapter 25 . 9/17
Formerly Chucks
Great chapter and your authors note at the beginning was even better.
Ladguymandude chapter 25 . 9/17
Thanks for writing this chapter so fast after the last one, this one is great and I can't wait to see him try and win over the reach
Imperial warlord chapter 25 . 9/17
Awesome chapter.
Kalstorm99 chapter 25 . 9/17
nice chapter.
conjuredseventyseven chapter 25 . 9/17
Nice to see it moving. Establishing a good rapport with Olenna is a must.
warrio999 chapter 25 . 9/17
the story is good and i love it but is there going to be a lord stark (ned pov)