Reviews for The Prancing Stag (ASOIAF SI)
Williams1996 chapter 27 . 9/27
I think its pretty stupid doesn't he only have 1 valyrain steel sword it should have really been kept for house Baratheon and the dagger gives to the Tyrells instead.
Snapesucks chapter 34 . 9/25
hey, I don't know if it's any comfort, but I'm sorry about what happened. thank you for the update, i really enjoy reading your story.
Alrissa chapter 28 . 9/21
Oi! Arya! Quick! Get an Adult. Do not get into the carriage the nice lady says has all the candy! Nooooo!
evanderitchock chapter 34 . 9/18
love your work
aaa chapter 1 . 9/15
LOL at your author fiat excuse at printing press and gunpowder. There are literal youtube videos showing how easy it is. And the SI wouldnt be the one to make them, simply instruct in the creation of prototype and testing. Even then, "experimenting blindling would end badly for me" is just straight up author fiat. As if it is impossible to safely test explosives from a distance... give me a break at this excuse
Chris Amanatidis chapter 34 . 9/15
For starters, let me tell you that I am sorry for what happened. These brats had no right to act the way they did, just because you're different than them.
Secondly, I am glad that you have once more begun to update. And by the looks of it, you even managed to place this slow return on Renly's mood. Impressive.
Welcome back, mate. And take care. Everything is going to be fine
elixirmaster chapter 27 . 9/17
Love the Council - He's really making good use of his resources, like everyone in power will be just as motivated in keeping him alive I hope.
elixirmaster chapter 24 . 9/17
It's nice when the butterfly is a positive one.
elixirmaster chapter 23 . 9/17
Literally has to arm all his people in magic steel to sleep well at night lol.
elixirmaster chapter 19 . 9/17
Even if he becomes king, he still has to deal with the shit north of the wall lmao. Well, atheast it isn't Worm or 40k..
elixirmaster chapter 17 . 9/17
Ned is really too stupid to live.
elixirmaster chapter 16 . 9/17
lmao, Renly really hates hunting.
elixirmaster chapter 13 . 9/17
Oof, Cat messed up - I shouldn't be surprised, but I am disappointed she can't exactly blame her poor life choices on being a teenager.
elixirmaster chapter 12 . 9/17