Reviews for The Prancing Stag (ASOIAF SI)
Valyrianum chapter 20 . 8/10
This story has been great to read so far. Keep up the good work!
pojo18 chapter 20 . 8/9
Fantastic as always.
MattKennedy chapter 20 . 8/8
Good to see the Stormlands rallied already. I'm curious how others will react when Renly starts send out messages about what happened.
Making Renly’s eyes green was a mistake, they should be completely blue, it’s a trait of ALL born Baratheons (it’s one of the reasons that Stannis and Jon Arryn investigated Robert’s bastards). No green in them.
Amber chapter 20 . 8/6
My favorite story! I’m embarrassed I was already here to see the new chapter posted lol
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 20 . 8/8
Not sure if mentioned already. Supposedly over 200 Valyrian Steel Swords in Westeros. ever mentioned.
Plus how any Westerlander house would surely possess a Valyrian Sword when the Lannisters do not have the privilege.
I suppose too bad for Tywin's reputation to buy one, which would weaken their vassals?
Ladguymandude chapter 20 . 8/7
Really interested in this story and can't wait to see renlys bid for the crown
ImperialProcrastination chapter 20 . 8/6
Nicely done. Played Jon like a fiddle. Meanwhile if he does do the deed with Satin...Aaaaaaa!
RHatch89 chapter 20 . 8/6
Awesome job as always :)
DedicatedReader2020 chapter 20 . 8/6
cant wait to see how you tackle the stormlords being won over. not covered in canon hey. im sure most of it is that in westeros your loyalty and oaths are really to ypur direct lord. lords who side with a king over lord parampunt where big exceptions in the books. still a challenge though.

but its not like the crown look like anything but tyrants. they overturned the kings will, butchered the hand of the kings household (after last one died) then killed baratheon and tyrell men in droves.

you should still marry Margery.

restore house baratheon! make it what it should have been!
IWantSmartMCs chapter 20 . 8/6
nice misdirection on the VS. biggest flaw I see is that Tywin would've made sure to send someone whose family the Lannisters were 'looking after' to ensure loyalty. but they could've hypothetically been attacked by pirates I suppose. hopefully the chaos of war and Lannister pride will ensure those questions are never even asked. looking forward to the war plans (even though Renly will have to convince his lords to support him over Joffrey and Stannis).
john777 chapter 20 . 8/6
interesting, keep writing
Kalstorm99 chapter 20 . 8/6
nice chapter.
Sage Nameless chapter 20 . 8/6
Ok, first of all, what the hell is "beeswax linen"?

Now that that's out of the way, I have to say I kinda wish you had kept the whole "Sansa becoming a mini-Cersei" arc from the previous chapter, it would have been absolutely fascinating. Omake?

Also, I love the latter part of this chapter, although that might just be because I'm a sucker for cool swords. Although I do wonder how Renly's going to get around the fact that Tywin WON'T have a brand new Valyrian steel longsword in a year or two. Will he tell Jon and Robb that it sunk on the way to Qohor?

Let me see if I can guess the owners of the ones you didn't provide.
Nightfall: Edric Dayne (although if this is the case I wonder why Renly made him a dagger when his house already has Dawn)
Bastard sword: Arya or Syrio
Warden, Sentinel, Guardian: Edric Storm, Jon Snow, and one other

P.S. Will magic be a large element of this fic?
P.P.S. Moar Jon/Satin plz
thepkrmgc chapter 20 . 8/6
If you recommend a fanfic, can you please add it to your favorites list, it makes it easier for readers to find it.
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »