Reviews for The Prancing Stag (ASOIAF SI)
Kelorus chapter 22 . 8/25
Oh my! Such an interesting chapter, the way Renly swap up the crowd is magnificent. I love the way he easily manipulated them yet passed over each new obstacle in his carefully laid plan. I do hope you'll keep writing good things like this, and I'm eagerly following you.
tristan61 chapter 22 . 8/25
Bonjour or bonsoir

Impressive chapter

Bonne chance pour la suite
MrBogus chapter 22 . 8/25
Haha, that was a very, very, very well written Scene. I think this was one of the best Scenes describing how to manipulate and change how a crowd is feeling. It nearly feels like some kind of educational piece, if you get my meaning
RHatch89 chapter 22 . 8/25
Awesome update, and it does paint Stannis badly that he waited until after Robert was dead to do something about Cersei's betrayal and stake his claim on the Iron Throne
sandmanwake chapter 22 . 8/25
With it being "well known" that Arya is betrothed to Edric Dayne, I guess she can't be used as toll for Robb's army. Plus with her in Renly's camp, I guess Robb has to more forcefully turn down kingship when his bannermen try to crown him, which strategically is the better route as it allows him to form alliances with the other factions rather than having to only rely on the North and Riverlands.

Is Jon Snow his book age or his show age in this story? If he's book age, both him and Edric both are now the youngest knights, beating Jamie's record.

Jon needs a Valyrian steel sword also. If Renly's thinking of why Edric need one for his offhand is correct and Jon's book visions of him fighting the White Walkers with a flaming sword is correct, he needs something that won't shatter also.
Sage Nameless chapter 22 . 8/25
Ser Aenys Lonmouth
I will never get over how "Anus" is an accepted name in Westeros.

Also, excellent chapter, I could really feel Renly's charisma coming out through the pages.
From C. Am chapter 20 . 8/20
Your fans are international!

One of the best SI shoes I've seen so far, and I love the little tidbits when his modern values clash with the pseudo-mediaeval setting.

I wish I could write more, alas, I'm on my phone and can't because trilingual autocorrect is nine times the bitch.
Thanks for the update, I am looking forward to the big show thar is surely coming.
Amazing update as always!
chibi-no-baka chapter 21 . 8/17
Amazing story! Just found this and I love it! When will we see more Loras and Renly fluff?
mickeysofine chapter 11 . 8/17
If only Robert had heard that.
fantasyfan1764 chapter 11 . 8/17
Lol candle lit. Nicely done
Ladguymandude chapter 21 . 8/16
Really was hoping to see his bid for kingship this chapter but you wrote this one so quickly it more than makes up for it, good job
pojo18 chapter 21 . 8/16
Fab-bloody-tastic as always. Love the twist that the SI was a Lib Dem in his previous life. Was he ever an MP or was he more of a campaigner? Keep up the amazing work!
Fenrir of the North chapter 21 . 8/16
I am really enjoying this fic, and feel that this chapter has done a good job of explaining the why of what Renly will be doing in the upcoming chapters. Also, glad for the explanation of how Ned Stark is a flawed man - too many fics have him as a paragon of virtue and utterly ignore his failings.
Speaking of, any chance of writing a scene were Ned thinks and reflects on what has happened and how he failed, while in the Black Cells?
694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »