Reviews for The Prancing Stag (ASOIAF SI)
xxwarlovexx chapter 24 . 9/15
... Damn you I already read this story last month and you made me re read it! Wait I tink this might me reread three ~
Another great chapter!
MattKennedy chapter 24 . 9/13
It seems rather presumptuous to assume Alyn was actually trans rather than just a girl that wanted to fight and be free to travel. (Presumably as the author you are saying that Alyn was actually trans, but in story based on what Renly knows it's presumption with very little support.) Cool how Renly ended up accidently helping Jacelyn find peace though. :)

And interesting development with both Barristan and Arys being dismissed from the Kingsguard. I'm curious if they'll head to Essos or take a different path.
thepkrmgc chapter 24 . 9/12
interesting that Oakheart chose to resign as well, I wonder if he will also go to Dany or if the two of them will set upon a different path?
Loki sword of fire chapter 24 . 9/12
As always another fantastic chapter, it’s nice to see the butterflies you’ve set out. I’m still loving the writing style and the way you show perspectives and especially with not Renly how a modern man with what we think of as modern social principles would still understand reality instead of being some sort of naive fool with their actions and reactions.
A Frozen Shadow chapter 24 . 9/12
Great story so far, love how you’ve changed things, can’t wait to see more in the future ;)
Sage Nameless chapter 24 . 9/11
Hmm, so Barristan is either going to Stannis or Dany, it'll be interesting to see which he chooses...
Caver Floyd chapter 24 . 9/11
Barristan might not be so quick to jump to the dragons since he has another kings guard with him that only knew Robert as King. Though Oakheart is from the Reach so maybe they will end up in Essos.
m149 chapter 24 . 9/11
great
RHatch89 chapter 24 . 9/11
Awesome job as always :)
Imperial warlord chapter 24 . 9/11
Awesome chapter.
betmen123 chapter 24 . 9/11
well atleast the second part of the chapter move the plot forward
Felon GT chapter 24 . 9/11
I think Captain Vylarr is already a knight. To have that position u have got to be a knight already. Atleast the ceremony’ was done already before he gained the captain position. So to clarify he took oaths of a kG not as a knight right? Because he’s already a knight
pojo18 chapter 24 . 9/11
Fantastic. It’s certainly escalating. Barristan is going to be surprised, when he sees stannis.
Great chapter, I am curious what will ser Barristan do.
627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »