Reviews for It's not just about excitement
adam199118 chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
Well, this was funny and much needed. You did well brother, and I enjoyed it.

Stay safe and well wishes to you and your family.
Stand with Ward and Queen chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
Yeah, its unlikely the trio would ever do something like this but its still funny to read Kennedy's reaction.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: Kennedy is the Iris West of Buffy.

Nice one shot.
Brainstorm Sorcerer chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
Oz and Tara really do seem so similar, guess Willow had a type. Doesn't explain why she was with Kennedy though, not looking forward to meeting the Iris of the Buffyverse. Funny how she was just jaw dropped and rejected.

If they were open to a three-way relationship, I honestly see them working out. Two witches and a werewolf, talk about a magical pairing. Stay safe y'all. Take care now, bye bye then.
OmnipotentAbsoluteUIGodzilla chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
This just put a smile on my face. Kennedy can suck it for all I care. If Oz and Tara were those kidn of people, then yes, Willow being in a 3 way relationship with her first boyfriend and girlfriend is something I can see happening. Relationships are not about excitements. They're about love, support and trust. Without these 3 factors, a relationship is doomed to fail miserably. Saying Kennedy is slightly better than Iris is not a compliment, barely an acknowledgment. Hnnnn!
Bl4ckHunter chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
Nice one-shot.

Yeah, I don’t think Oz/Willow/Tara would really happen but if it did, no complaints here and no sympathies for Kennedy * snickers *

Yeah, Kennedy is a little better than Arrowverse Iris but worse than Smallville Lana, since at least Lana wasn’t right from the start an arrogant self-entitled and spoiled brat.

It’s sad that it took breaking up with Willow in the comic books for Kennedy to be better, but the fact that she blamed it all on Buffy because Buffy basically killed all magic on Earth to save a whammied Angel was just character regression and with good writing, I could see Tara and Oz becoming good friends (or possibly more, to quote Wesley * snickers *)